Arma 3
ASR AI3
Sovereign 21 Oct, 2018 @ 4:22pm
Issue with User Config on Dedicated Server
Hey guys, I`m trying to play a custom mission that I made with ASR enabled. Myself and the server have the mod folder installed. When I got to launch the mission I get kicked backed to lobby with the system chat message: https://i.imgur.com/k7B5TF8.png

Does anyone know why I`m getting this? That file is very clearly in the specified file path both on my computer and on the server.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Roul 30 Apr, 2019 @ 12:17pm 
hi, did you find the solution?
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how
Sovereign 30 Apr, 2019 @ 3:27pm 
Originally posted by Roul 🌸:
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
JGaz-UK 1 May, 2019 @ 9:42am 
Best not to have Asrai3 loaded when making missions just when playing them.
Mabs 28 Jul, 2019 @ 9:46am 
Originally posted by alpine:
Originally posted by Roul 🌸:

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?
Sovereign 28 Jul, 2019 @ 11:51am 
Originally posted by Mabs:

Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
Mabs 5 Aug, 2019 @ 9:32am 
Originally posted by Mabs:

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
This worked. Thank u fam.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50