Arma 3
ASR AI3
Sovereign 2018 年 10 月 21 日 下午 4:22
Issue with User Config on Dedicated Server
Hey guys, I`m trying to play a custom mission that I made with ASR enabled. Myself and the server have the mod folder installed. When I got to launch the mission I get kicked backed to lobby with the system chat message: https://i.imgur.com/k7B5TF8.png

Does anyone know why I`m getting this? That file is very clearly in the specified file path both on my computer and on the server.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
Roul 2019 年 4 月 30 日 下午 12:17 
hi, did you find the solution?
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how
Sovereign 2019 年 4 月 30 日 下午 3:27 
引用自 Roul 🌸
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
JGaz-UK 2019 年 5 月 1 日 上午 9:42 
Best not to have Asrai3 loaded when making missions just when playing them.
Mabs 2019 年 7 月 28 日 上午 9:46 
引用自 alpine
引用自 Roul 🌸

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?
Sovereign 2019 年 7 月 28 日 上午 11:51 
引用自 Mabs
引用自 alpine

Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
Mabs 2019 年 8 月 5 日 上午 9:32 
引用自 alpine
引用自 Mabs

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
This worked. Thank u fam.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50