Arma 3
ASR AI3
Issue with User Config on Dedicated Server
Hey guys, I`m trying to play a custom mission that I made with ASR enabled. Myself and the server have the mod folder installed. When I got to launch the mission I get kicked backed to lobby with the system chat message: https://i.imgur.com/k7B5TF8.png

Does anyone know why I`m getting this? That file is very clearly in the specified file path both on my computer and on the server.
< >
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
hi, did you find the solution?
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how
Origineel geplaatst door Roul 🌸:
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
Best not to have Asrai3 loaded when making missions just when playing them.
Origineel geplaatst door alpine:
Origineel geplaatst door Roul 🌸:

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?
Origineel geplaatst door Mabs:

Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
Origineel geplaatst door Mabs:

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
This worked. Thank u fam.
< >
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50