Arma 3

Arma 3

ASR AI3
Issue with User Config on Dedicated Server
Hey guys, I`m trying to play a custom mission that I made with ASR enabled. Myself and the server have the mod folder installed. When I got to launch the mission I get kicked backed to lobby with the system chat message: https://i.imgur.com/k7B5TF8.png

Does anyone know why I`m getting this? That file is very clearly in the specified file path both on my computer and on the server.
< >
Zobrazeno 16 z 6 komentářů
hi, did you find the solution?
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how
Roul 🌸 původně napsal:
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
Best not to have Asrai3 loaded when making missions just when playing them.
alpine původně napsal:
Roul 🌸 původně napsal:

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?
Mabs původně napsal:
alpine původně napsal:

Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
alpine původně napsal:
Mabs původně napsal:

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
This worked. Thank u fam.
< >
Zobrazeno 16 z 6 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50