Arma 3
ASR AI3
Issue with User Config on Dedicated Server
Hey guys, I`m trying to play a custom mission that I made with ASR enabled. Myself and the server have the mod folder installed. When I got to launch the mission I get kicked backed to lobby with the system chat message: https://i.imgur.com/k7B5TF8.png

Does anyone know why I`m getting this? That file is very clearly in the specified file path both on my computer and on the server.
< >
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示
Roul 2019年4月30日 12時17分 
hi, did you find the solution?
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how
Roul 🌸 の投稿を引用:
I'm having this problem in my nitrado server, and i need to solve it in the next 2 days, and i don't know how

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
Best not to have Asrai3 loaded when making missions just when playing them.
Mabs 2019年7月28日 9時46分 
alpine の投稿を引用:
Roul 🌸 の投稿を引用:

Yeah I figured it out (man this was a while ago) you need to have an ASR userconfig in your server file directory.
Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?
Mabs の投稿を引用:
alpine の投稿を引用:

Can you elaborate? There's a asr_ai3_config.sqf in the ASR AI3 directory. Do I just copy that to a location in my server's directory?

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
alpine の投稿を引用:
Mabs の投稿を引用:

The path to that file should read: [Your server directory here]>userconfig>asr_ai3>asr_ai3_config.sqf
This worked. Thank u fam.
< >
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50