RimWorld

RimWorld

Medieval Overhaul
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
ViralReaction  [developer] 11 Apr @ 3:57pm
Bug Reports
Please place any bug reports here or on the discord.

A detailed explanation of the bug and any logs will aide in resolving the issue.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 119 comments
For some reason, crafting orders don't seem to like more than three separate orders per bench in this update if i have say two orders on a crafting spot one for timber and one for a veil and then try to add another order for a war mask, it either

1. Wipes the crafting list completely from the bench and prevent adding further orders or.

2. Doesn't show the 3rd order and overflows and if you try and re-order the list by moving something below the third order the thing you move below also disappears and result 1 occurs again.
ViralReaction  [developer] 12 Apr @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by JustDaveh:
For some reason, crafting orders don't seem to like more than three separate orders per bench in this update if i have say two orders on a crafting spot one for timber and one for a veil and then try to add another order for a war mask, it either

1. Wipes the crafting list completely from the bench and prevent adding further orders or.

2. Doesn't show the 3rd order and overflows and if you try and re-order the list by moving something below the third order the thing you move below also disappears and result 1 occurs again.
Can you supply your modList?
Last edited by ViralReaction; 12 Apr @ 11:39am
Was just all DLC apart from Anomaly plus HugsLib, Vanilla Framework, Processor and then This loaded last.
ViralReaction  [developer] 12 Apr @ 2:28pm 
Originally posted by JustDaveh:
Was just all DLC apart from Anomaly plus HugsLib, Vanilla Framework, Processor and then This loaded last.
We figured out what was causing the error and it should be resolved now. Just update your copy and should be good to go.
Hello I get this error everytime I teleport to attack each of the noble houses but it seems everything is working fine despite the error popping

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/9077282d3ceb448a199aebb73e24a887

MakeThing error: TorchLamp is madeFromStuff but stuff=null. Assigning default.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.ThingMaker:MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef,Verse.ThingDef)
Verse.GenSpawn:Spawn (Verse.ThingDef,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.WipeMode)
RimWorld.BaseGen.SymbolResolver_OutdoorLighting:Resolve (RimWorld.BaseGen.ResolveParams)
RimWorld.BaseGen.BaseGen:Resolve (RimWorld.BaseGen.SymbolStack/Element)
RimWorld.BaseGen.BaseGen:Generate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:RimWorld.GenStep_Settlement.ScatterAt_Patch0 (RimWorld.GenStep_Settlement,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.GenStepParams,int)
Verse.GenStep_Scatterer:Generate (Verse.Map,Verse.GenStepParams)
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.MapGenerator.GenerateContentsIntoMap_Patch2 (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.GenStepWithParams>,Verse.Map,int)
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.MapGenerator.GenerateMap_Patch2 (Verse.IntVec3,RimWorld.Planet.MapParent,Verse.MapGeneratorDef,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.GenStepWithParams>,System.Action`1<Verse.Map>,bool)
Verse.GetOrGenerateMapUtility:GetOrGenerateMap (int,Verse.IntVec3,RimWorld.WorldObjectDef)
Verse.GetOrGenerateMapUtility:GetOrGenerateMap (int,RimWorld.WorldObjectDef)
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:RimWorld.Planet.SettlementUtility.AttackNow_Patch1 (RimWorld.Planet.Caravan,RimWorld.Planet.Settlement)
RimWorld.Planet.SettlementUtility/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<Attack>b__0 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent (bool&)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()
Last edited by S.T.A.L.K.E.R.; 12 Apr @ 2:32pm
(◣_◢)  [developer] 12 Apr @ 3:06pm 
Hello, thanks for the report.
The error is caused by the torches in the camp.
For some reason, the game is unable to assign them a proper material, such as logs or timber, which causes the error.
You can still play normally.
I will look into this tomorrow.
dean93 12 Apr @ 6:24pm 
i need raw wood for some buildings but when i cut tree it gives me wood logs
ViralReaction  [developer] 12 Apr @ 7:21pm 
Originally posted by dean93:
Which non-stuffable building are you trying to build that is requiring Raw Wood? Please provide your modList as well.
Last edited by ViralReaction; 12 Apr @ 7:29pm
Hello, sadly I get a list of errors when trying to implement this mod. Its very long, so I can show just a bit here:

[Medieval Overhaul] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/ThingDef[defName="VCE_Wheat"]/label) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\RimWorld\Mods\Medieval Overhaul\1.5\Mods\VanillaPlantsExpanded\Patches\PlantsMedievalOverhaulPatch.xml
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods (bool)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__28_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

[Medieval Overhaul] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/ThingDef[defName="VCE_Wheat"]/description) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\RimWorld\Mods\Medieval Overhaul\1.5\Mods\VanillaPlantsExpanded\Patches\PlantsMedievalOverhaulPatch.xml
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)

[Medieval Overhaul] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/ThingDef[defName="VCE_Flour"]/label) failed

[Medieval Overhaul] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/ThingDef[defName="VCE_Flour"]/description) failed
Originally posted by ViralReaction:
Originally posted by dean93:
Which non-stuffable building are you trying to build that is requiring Raw Wood? Please provide your modList as well.

It seems to be a separate type of "wood log"
All buildings, including log walls, gates, log seat, and other starter recipe do not accept the wooden logs you receive from cutting trees.

It seems to want "Raw Wood" when we have no way to obtain it. Still, the crafting spot allows us to create planks with the Wood logs we are getting.

I have no mods other than dependancies active and have this issue.
Munchies 13 Apr @ 5:16am 
Yeap also having the issue with the "Raw Wood", the only trees i get "raw wood" from are the ones in the Dark Forest which drop "dark raw wood".
(◣_◢)  [developer] 13 Apr @ 5:33am 
Originally posted by BluePawClaw:
Originally posted by ViralReaction:

All buildings, including log walls, gates, log seat, and other starter recipe do not accept the wooden logs you receive from cutting trees.

It seems to want "Raw Wood" when we have no way to obtain it. Still, the crafting spot allows us to create planks with the Wood logs we are getting.

Can you click on these buildings and select a different type of wood, and if so, does it work then?
ViralReaction  [developer] 13 Apr @ 6:09am 
Originally posted by emmierzejewski:
Hello, sadly I get a list of errors when trying to implement this mod. Its very long, so I can show just a bit here:

Long Error List

Update your copy of MO. VE moved around a bunch of things and I fixed the patches last night.
Originally posted by (◣_◢):

Can you click on these buildings and select a different type of wood, and if so, does it work then?

Good fix!! For anyone having this issue, this works!
(◣_◢)  [developer] 13 Apr @ 7:00am 
Originally posted by (◣_◢):

Good fix!! For anyone having this issue, this works!
Well, that's not a bug but a RimWorld feature. I simply wanted confirmation that people do not know about stuffable buildings. Even though the vanilla wall is stuffable too.

I am glad that I could help and fix the issue for you.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 119 comments
Per page: 1530 50