Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Mesh Info
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
SamsamTS  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 3:30pm
Not Working? Post your reports here
Instructions:

Windows:
1 - Go to the log folder at <SteamFolder>\SteamApps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data
2 - Upload the file "output_log.txt" or its contents to a service like dropbox, google drive, pastebin, etc...
3 - Leave a comment with the link and what the problem is.

OS X:
1 - Go to the log folder at ~/Library/Logs/Unity
2 - Upload the file "Player.log" or its contents to a service like dropbox, google drive, pastebin, etc...

Linux:
1 - Go to the log folder at ~/.config/unity3d/Colossal Order/Cities: Skylines
2 - Upload the file "Player.log" or its contents to a service like dropbox, google drive, pastebin, etc...
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
SamsamTS  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 3:56pm 
@angz84 Have you loaded a save first? It doesn't work on main menu/content manager.
angz84 3 Jun, 2015 @ 3:59pm 
Originally posted by SamsamTS:
@angz84 Have you loaded a save first? It doesn't work on main menu/content manager.
I see. I suppose it is working. I thought I could see the info from my asset screen. Thanks
SamsamTS  [developer] 3 Jun, 2015 @ 4:01pm 
@angz84 Sorry I should have made it clear in the description. I edited it now. Have fun.
V10lator 4 Jun, 2015 @ 3:49am 
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fp0u7o7m2ff2pu8/Player.log

Neither the "Type" nor the "Sort by" dropdown menu change anything, also the green sorting arrow doesn't do a thing. Last the FPS goes to hell as soon as the mod shows its window.
SamsamTS  [developer] 4 Jun, 2015 @ 4:10am 
@V10lator You must have a lot of assets, you have to be patient until the mod finishes loading the data. You can usually tell when because it stops lagging. I'm planning on optimizing the mod but it will require a lot of reworking.
Last edited by SamsamTS; 4 Jun, 2015 @ 4:12am
SamsamTS  [developer] 5 Jun, 2015 @ 10:13am 
@V10lator It's way faster now, no more fps drops (or very minimal).
Last edited by SamsamTS; 5 Jun, 2015 @ 10:13am
wastel 21 Jun, 2015 @ 3:37am 
Hi SamsamTS - nothing bad - just want to inform you about it. If i load a savegame from within a running game and Meshinfo MOd is avtivate i get the following error msg:

A Mod caused an error [ModException]

Details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MeshInfo.MeshInfo.OnLevelUnloading () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LoadingWrapper.OnLevelUnloading () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
ModException: A Mod caused an error

On a fresh start from main menu everything is 100% ok.
SamsamTS  [developer] 22 Jun, 2015 @ 1:43am 
@wastel Thanks for the report. Will be fixed next update.
YpsilonEule 15 Jul, 2015 @ 1:47pm 
Doesn't seem to upadte the tris when I update the model. Reduced it by 200 and it showed no affect on the figures.
SamsamTS  [developer] 15 Jul, 2015 @ 2:31pm 
@Alex24 The data is taken straight from the memory. Assuming the data in memory as changed, closing and opening the window again will refresh the data displayed.
Last edited by SamsamTS; 15 Jul, 2015 @ 2:31pm
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50