Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Space Marine Superheavy Pack
HungryTGUY  [developer] 8 Jul, 2023 @ 12:30pm
BUGS
Title :)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but after researching the Reliquary, it doesn't show up to be produced. Any ideas?
HungryTGUY  [developer] 4 Jan @ 12:00pm 
Oh that's weird, I didnt have that issue before. Honestly, tempted to say mod conflict such as if there is a mod that replaces buildings.txt instead of doing buildings.ext (modding thing). Alternatively, maybe you got confused with the reclusium building? Those 2 buildings seem and sound similar (honestly maybe I should replace the name and icon when I have the chance). Can you double check if thats the case?
Thank you for the reply. It wasn't name confusion, as I have gone back into the game multiple times to verify the issue. My only other mod is More Map Sizes, Options, & Difficulties. I will try a game without that one enabled.
Confirmed. The map mod and your mod conflict... figures, the only two mods I wanted to use.
HungryTGUY  [developer] 7 Jan @ 3:46am 
Ah, that sucks. Any idea why map mod would conflict? Wonder what part of the map mod would conflict with spacemarines files that the mod is fiddling with. Mind linking the mod in question?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50