RimWorld

RimWorld

Impact Weaponry
Bug Report
Warcasket Impact Bolter cannot be build
Unfortunately no github log

XML error: Could not find parent node named "VFEP_WarcasketWeaponBoxBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="VFEP_WarcasketWeaponBoxBase"><defName>DV_Box_ImpactBolter</defName><label>warcasket impact bolter</label><description>A hefty and unbelievably powerful upscaled version of the Impact Rifle designed for use by a Warcasket, that fires high-caliber explosive impact-tip shells. The built in target-acquisition system, and lengthened barrel, allow for accurate bursts of explosive projectiles capable of razing down structures, covers and opponents with ease.</description><graphicData><texPath>Things/WeaponBoxed/ImpactBolter_OnFloor</texPath></graphicData><costList><Steel>205</Steel><Plasteel>70</Plasteel><ComponentSpacer>5</ComponentSpacer></costList><statBases><Mass>56</Mass><WorkToBuild>90000</WorkToBuild></statBases><researchPrerequisites><li>VFEP_SpacerWarcasketWeaponry</li></researchPrerequisites><comps><li Class="VFEPirates.CompProperties_WeaponBox"><weaponToEquip>DV_WarcasketGun_ImpactBolter</weaponToEquip></li></comps><modExtensions><li Class="Tacticowl.TwoHander" /></modExtensions></ThingDef>
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch4 (string)
Verse.XmlInheritance:GetBestParentFor (Verse.XmlInheritance/XmlInheritanceNode,string)
Verse.XmlInheritance:ResolveParentsAndChildNodesLinks ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.XmlInheritance:Verse.XmlInheritance.Resolve_Patch2 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.LoadedModManager:Verse.LoadedModManager.ParseAndProcessXML_Patch3 (System.Xml.XmlDocument,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.Xml.XmlNode, Verse.LoadableXmlAsset>)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
DetVisor  [developer] 22 Apr, 2023 @ 1:27am 
Very odd, I'll fix it in a couple of days.
Thank you :steamhappy:
Jello 23 Apr, 2023 @ 3:29am 
You have to place this mod after VFE Pirates for bolter to showup. Rimpy autosort will place this mod higher than VFE-Pirates because they sort Alphabetically unless specified.

For author, I suggest adding this in the about files so rimpy can read it

<loadAfter> <li>OskarPotocki.VFE.Pirates</li> </loadAfter>
Last edited by Jello; 23 Apr, 2023 @ 3:30am
DetVisor  [developer] 23 Apr, 2023 @ 4:18am 
Done, don't forget to make sure the mod's updated
Equius in JAIL 29 Apr, 2023 @ 12:24am 
Yo! When equipping the Impact Sniper Rifle, the game says my colonist lacks a ranged weapon to hunt with. I have not tried this with the other impact weapons yet, but this must be related to the rest of them. Please look into this soon!
DetVisor  [developer] 29 Apr, 2023 @ 3:10am 
Do you have any other pawn assigned to hunting that has no weapon?
Gaming 17 Jul, 2023 @ 1:09pm 
I got a some bugs when using this mod with combat extended, all the warcasket impact bolter shells that are made at the combat extended loading bench turn into small impact shells that cant be used in the warcasket impact bolter. also the data for the weapons that use the small impact shells weren't showing up for me and when firing at a wall or a person the projectiles would never make contact and the bullets would stay on the map, but when firing at the floor the weapons would work correctly.

I got a video of the bugs if that would help
Gaming 17 Jul, 2023 @ 1:25pm 
"Exception ticking Bullet_ImpactShellsSmall638265 (at (91, 0, 149)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
error where bullets would never make contact with an object and would stay suspended in mid air.

"Mouse position stack is not empty. There were more calls to BeginScrollView than EndScrollView. Fixing." and "Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_InfoCard: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection." these were appearing in tandem when attempting to open the information for the impact stubber and the the impact rifle.

No error log was presented when making the impact shells bolter at the combat extended loading bench but the out come was still small impact rounds instead of the bolter variant.

side note- this mod is awesome and I haven't had bugs with any other of the weaponry introduced in this mod while running ce.
DetVisor  [developer] 17 Jul, 2023 @ 5:37pm 
Unfortunately the problem is less on my end and more on the CE devs, I'd contact them if I were you as they made the patch.
Gaming 18 Jul, 2023 @ 5:28pm 
Thanks, ill attempt to contact them. :steamthumbsup:
Nyx (She/Her) 11 Dec, 2023 @ 10:53pm 
hey
Some mod is using downedHitChance which is deprecated and no longer in use. Please contact the mod's author and ask him to remove the said field.

ThingDefs_Slugger.xml, line 87.
cheers
(This was caught by Athena Framework, btw)
Last edited by Nyx (She/Her); 11 Dec, 2023 @ 10:54pm
Hey, i have the problem that the weapons are not seen as ranged Weapons, yet when i give them to a brawler the loose -20 mood. so apparently not a melee weapon either
DetVisor  [developer] 9 Jan @ 10:51pm 
What weapons exactly, all of them?
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50