Barotrauma

Barotrauma

Warden job
Yak'All  [developer] 20 Dec, 2021 @ 6:16am
Bugs and other issues
If something went wrong, please post it here! (If you provide a screenshot/video of the issue it will speed up the patch process)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Uncovered_Jager 21 Dec, 2021 @ 5:16am 
The talent tree contains nothing (The sections are blank)
Yak'All  [developer] 21 Dec, 2021 @ 5:30am 
Did you restart the game after enabling the mod? (The game should give you a notice after enabling the mod about restarting the game). This is because how the game reads talents. I believe they are read as an important file when starting up and then are read no more after that.
Uncovered_Jager 21 Dec, 2021 @ 5:49am 
Yep that fixed it, thanks.
Yak'All  [developer] 21 Dec, 2021 @ 12:26pm 
Originally posted by Flyskaycz:
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2689312851
I can't see the image, maybe is set to private?
If not, then try describing what happened
Edit:
I've done a couple of back and forwards today as I was updating the mod to fix some issues, if it says something about loading the warden mod twice, exit the game and enter again. It will be fixed.
If it says something about duplicated id's then you need to set the warden to the top of the load order
Last edited by Yak'All; 21 Dec, 2021 @ 12:27pm
Flyskaycz 21 Dec, 2021 @ 12:32pm 
Incompatible ability! Ability Barotrauma.Abilities.CharacterAbilityModifyAttackData is incompatitible with this type of ability effect type in talent bigshotab
Yak'All  [developer] 21 Dec, 2021 @ 12:42pm 
Whoops yes that's on me. However, next time you start the game again it should be patched. The build I am using is fixed and deployed.
Uncovered_Jager 21 Dec, 2021 @ 9:13pm 
Not a bug but: can you add an option or something of the sort to disable the "Encourage Pride" monster piece drops, it gets irritating when moving items in and out of containers.
Yak'All  [developer] 22 Dec, 2021 @ 5:56am 
Huh, actually never though on that. But I think I have an idea to toggle it; I'll see to it
Uncovered_Jager 22 Dec, 2021 @ 7:55am 
That reminds me of another thing that isn't as irritating bit is still there, with "Supply the heroes" talent when a mission is completed results in a similar effect.
I think that the supply boxes should be like 1 time use containers (If that's possible).
Flyskaycz 22 Dec, 2021 @ 11:45am 
Leviathan's fear- works at everyone (including allies)
(Nothing critical, just a visual bug)
Last edited by Flyskaycz; 22 Dec, 2021 @ 12:07pm
Yak'All  [developer] 22 Dec, 2021 @ 12:08pm 
It does affect allies, but it shouldn't debuff them:
<StatusEffect target="Character" targetlimb="Head" SpeedMultiplier="0.9" HealthMultiplier="0.8" setvalue="true" conditional="or">
<Conditional speciesname="Endworm" />
<Conditional speciesname="Charybdis" />
</StatusEffect>
As you see, it has conditionals that should stop them from affecting allies.
Edit:
I just read the brackets, what visual bug you referring to?
Last edited by Yak'All; 22 Dec, 2021 @ 12:09pm
Flyskaycz 22 Dec, 2021 @ 12:19pm 
Appears under the name of the character you are looking at (warden stage 1: 9-10%)
Yak'All  [developer] 22 Dec, 2021 @ 12:23pm 
Oh you mean with the health scanner right? I think I can fix that
KillerKobi 5 May, 2022 @ 7:15pm 
heya, just got into this mod and have been trying to get it working all together and have well gotten to this point

Exception: "Warden job" depends on a package with name or ID "Abyssal armory" that is not currently enabled. (Barotrauma.MissingContentPackageException)
Target site: System.String get_Value()

Despite having all the needed mods i think the ID for abyssal armory may have changed or it simply isn't loading first despite being well first in the list.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Per page: 1530 50