Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

Desolation
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Delta♂  [developer] 4 Sep, 2018 @ 4:57am
Firing Range and Simulation Trial Times
Hey Everyone,

As mentioned in the description, I'm keen to see how people play the simulation in the map. If you would like to see your name in the map's scoreboard you can follow my little course and post a video of your times and scores in this thread!

To participate all you need to do is follow the following rules:
  1. Commando with LLXLX, 9mm only and No Crosshairs
  2. 2 attempts with Firing Range & Combat Simulator each
  3. Best result of attempts accepted.
  4. Disqualified if you enter the Combat Simulator room before the green light.
  5. UberAmmo is acceptable for ammo reserve
  6. Video evidence of the range and simulation required

I use Pharrahnox's StartWave Mutator to set up the game with the following command typed in the console:
Open KF-Desolation?Mutator=StartWave.StartWave?InitialTraderTime=1800?bStartWithTrader=true?Dosh=10000

Below is a sample run through of the process:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqvqGCchqv0
In this run I got
Firing Range: 32 || 33 Hits Combat Simulator: 25.40s || 27.28s

I'm keen to see people's times and scores - Good Luck!
Last edited by Delta♂; 4 Sep, 2018 @ 4:58am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Spots 4 Oct, 2018 @ 6:10pm 
I do gotta say that the additions for this map are actually good, especially the Simulation Trial part. I decided to give this type of run a try (except without a mutator, since I don't use those), just for the fun of it:
https://youtu.be/_PRVK6Vz1lw
Finished with the following scores of:
  • Shooting Range: 11 (but I would rather put in a joke instead of having my Shooting Range score there)
  • Simulation Trial: 23.485

(Edit) The times where I do each of the side challenges are shown in the description.
Last edited by Spots; 4 Oct, 2018 @ 6:11pm
Delta♂  [developer] 5 Oct, 2018 @ 8:47am 
Originally posted by Kurfust:
I do gotta say that the additions for this map are actually good, especially the Simulation Trial part. I decided to give this type of run a try (except without a mutator, since I don't use those), just for the fun of it:
https://youtu.be/_PRVK6Vz1lw
Finished with the following scores of:
  • Shooting Range: 11 (but I would rather put in a joke instead of having my Shooting Range score there)
  • Simulation Trial: 23.485

(Edit) The times where I do each of the side challenges are shown in the description.
Oh hey someone actually did it! I was starting to think if anyone was going to do it or not lol.

Nice time man! When I chuck an update up, I'll put your name in the map. Thanks for participating!

The reason I used the mutator was just to give some stress-free no zeds environment to do the activities, I wasn't concerned with XP or anything, its just for the novelty :P
Delta♂  [developer] 28 Feb, 2019 @ 11:35pm 
Originally posted by Kurfust:
words
Hey man, just letting you know with the update, I also included your name on the trial scoreboard on the map!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50