Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

Desolation
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Delta♂  [developer] 4 Sep, 2018 @ 4:48am
Bug and Issue Thread
If you see any bugs or issues please report them here for faster resolution.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
BonnieFFP 6 Sep, 2018 @ 2:43am 
On some of the inclines (like the car ramp in engineering) zeds t-pose when walking up, could be my game however
Delta♂  [developer] 6 Sep, 2018 @ 3:42am 
Originally posted by Bonnie:
On some of the inclines (like the car ramp in engineering) zeds t-pose when walking up, could be my game however
Hi Bonnie, yeah this is likely your game. Sometimes the game doesn't load in assets, a game restart usually fixes this.
Delta♂  [developer] 6 Sep, 2018 @ 9:32pm 
Originally posted by bluntman420:
Yeah, my bad haha.

Here is the corner I'm talking about: https://imgur.com/SyI0epn

The zed was stuck in the ceiling above that doorway. Here: https://imgur.com/3asYkFq

Thanks for the screenshots I know where it is now.

Looking at the screenshots - was it above the ceiling or stuck in the ceiling? I haven't encountered this issue while playing so its really bizarre - I will look into it though, sometimes things slip past or sometimes the game just like to bug out even in official maps.

Last edited by Delta♂; 6 Sep, 2018 @ 9:36pm
MR. MIME420 6 Sep, 2018 @ 9:58pm 
It was in an area in the ceiling, yes. I tried to go around and the closest I was able to get was at a spot between the red doorway and the truck on the left here: https://imgur.com/UiN0Pmb

It was in some space in between that spot and the underground spot.
MR. MIME420 6 Sep, 2018 @ 10:00pm 
It happened at about wave 8 on Hard difficulty with two people. There were no problems until we decided to hold out at that hallway.
Timeseye 6 Sep, 2018 @ 10:09pm 
i can comment in discussion thread but not under the comment section.. Well anyways iam on probation and there are eyes everywhere!

All the best to the family , its a ripper map, cheerio.
Last edited by Timeseye; 6 Sep, 2018 @ 10:12pm
Delta♂  [developer] 6 Sep, 2018 @ 10:18pm 
It was in an area in the ceiling, yes. I tried to go around and the closest I was able to get was at a spot between the red doorway and the truck on the left here: https://imgur.com/UiN0Pmb

Okay yeah thats super bizarre, theres no way a zed could get there - Were you able to shoot at it or see it at all?

Ill see if I can replicate it - but I've had issues like this before (in other maps and in official maps) where sometimes zeds just somehow get stuck in that one off situation.
Delta♂  [developer] 6 Sep, 2018 @ 10:19pm 
Originally posted by WereWolfsemenbloodGrrRR:
i can comment in discussion thread but not under the comment section.. Well anyways iam on probation and there are eyes everywhere!

All the best to the family , its a ripper map, cheerio.

haha thanks, and you be a good boy now :P
MR. MIME420 7 Sep, 2018 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Armand♂:

Okay yeah thats super bizarre, theres no way a zed could get there - Were you able to shoot at it or see it at all?

Ill see if I can replicate it - but I've had issues like this before (in other maps and in official maps) where sometimes zeds just somehow get stuck in that one off situation.

The zed was totally blocked by the ceiling, no way to get to it. I have had this happen on other maps before and if the zed is deemed stuck by the game itself then the zed gets teleported after a couple of minutes or so. I had to leave so I wasn't able to wait around for that. I've had this happen on an official map, Farmhouse, before. In that case it was due to the microwave gun blast shooting a scrake into the ceiling. However, that didn't happen here. Not sure what caused this one to get stuck.

Might be a rare thing that happens, but I'd thought I should share it with you anyway.
Last edited by MR. MIME420; 7 Sep, 2018 @ 10:43am
Delta♂  [developer] 7 Sep, 2018 @ 6:17pm 

The zed was totally blocked by the ceiling, no way to get to it. I have had this happen on other maps before and if the zed is deemed stuck by the game itself then the zed gets teleported after a couple of minutes or so. I had to leave so I wasn't able to wait around for that. I've had this happen on an official map, Farmhouse, before. In that case it was due to the microwave gun blast shooting a scrake into the ceiling. However, that didn't happen here. Not sure what caused this one to get stuck.

Might be a rare thing that happens, but I'd thought I should share it with you anyway.

Yep its always important to look into these issues, thanks for the addition info, I'll see what I can find. Hopefully this was a one off thing though.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50