Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Puppet Manager
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Dziurkacz  [developer] 31 Mar, 2018 @ 10:03am
Ideas
Do you have an interesting idea regarding modification? Here you can write about it.
Last edited by Dziurkacz; 31 Mar, 2018 @ 10:03am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
MonstraG 2 Apr, 2018 @ 4:34am 
Ability to give a state to a puppet. Doesn't change their autonomy (to avoide giving all land and annexing), can only give land that either directly connected to them or reachable by port.
Forest Brother 2 Apr, 2018 @ 10:10am 
I agree with MonstraG, ability to give states to puppet, as I had games where accidently took states instead of giving to puppet in peace conference.
Dziurkacz  [developer] 2 Apr, 2018 @ 11:40am 
It's already there. Click on your province that is cored by your puppet and option will show up.
✅ Fury™ 2 Apr, 2018 @ 2:22pm 
this your mod is a little appealing because instead of attaching just the selected state it attaches you the whole country you could put an option just to attach the desired state type instead of attaching the entire poland you attach the desired state
fggfhfgdhjgdsf 3 Apr, 2018 @ 5:54am 
Genocide
Churchill 3 Apr, 2018 @ 3:53pm 
Give a puppet a state function please! I'd love this function so I could properly distribute territory and make the borders and administrative areas better!
riggs493 7 Apr, 2018 @ 7:21am 
Puppets you can rename. That would be lovely.
Dziurkacz  [developer] 7 Apr, 2018 @ 7:27am 
Sorry but for now it's not possible. But I thought about that too.
Texshi 13 Apr, 2018 @ 12:42pm 
Democracy claiming States..this a puppet lord thingy no need to be historical! America technically claims Iraqi Oil nowadays! so no need to make that a rule for this mod anymore =D?

If i knew how to mod i'd do it myself but still hmm
Last edited by Texshi; 13 Apr, 2018 @ 12:47pm
Supersteveshark 13 Apr, 2018 @ 4:21pm 
I like the Idea of being able to give away states to colonies. then I could have some more oversea colonies or I give hong kong to New Zealand cuz' why not?
Optical 15 Apr, 2018 @ 2:06pm 
How about forcing your idealogy on your puppet
The Kaiser 19 Apr, 2018 @ 7:31am 
Could you make a version where transferring states doesn’t cost any political power? Also perhaps provide the ability to transfer states to your allies, instead of having that feature exclusive to only your puppets?
Dziurkacz  [developer] 19 Apr, 2018 @ 9:40pm 
I'm actually working on Transfer States Tool mod. When finished it will let you transfer any state to any country in just few clicks. ;)
The Kaiser 19 Apr, 2018 @ 10:58pm 
Ah, wunderbar. I look forward to it.
vincent 15 May, 2018 @ 4:31am 
Make AI more keen on making armies because mine always stick to like 3 divisions and are overall quite weak and useless compared to what i expected and how i'd like to see it, though some do like their puppets weak so maybe this can be a starting event deciding how you want your puppets to do with their militaries.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Per page: 1530 50