Hearts of Iron IV

Puppet Manager
Evilous 2 Apr, 2018 @ 3:41am
Does this require walking the tiger dlc
I do not want to buy the dlc for a bit so does this work without that dlc
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
FailedTheTutorial 2 Apr, 2018 @ 11:49am 
I do not know how well this mod would work, but if you are going to walk that exotic pet of your's please keep it on a short leash because too many poor souls have been fooled into trying to pet one of those big cats.
Last edited by FailedTheTutorial; 2 Apr, 2018 @ 11:50am
TheBananaBox 2 Apr, 2018 @ 12:26pm 
Originally posted by someguy:
I do not know how well this mod would work, but if you are going to walk that exotic pet of your's please keep it on a short leash because too many poor souls have been fooled into trying to pet one of those big cats.

Good god I wish Steam had a like button.
Last edited by TheBananaBox; 2 Apr, 2018 @ 12:27pm
Aweega 2 Apr, 2018 @ 12:48pm 
Mine works, and I don't have to walk my tiger.
NathanIsGood 2 Apr, 2018 @ 2:07pm 
honestly that might be the best thing ive ever read
_poken 3 Apr, 2018 @ 2:22am 
Oh my god yes :steamhappy:
BigUpBoris2024 3 Apr, 2018 @ 2:51am 

Nice... but I don't have a tiger ;(
Dziurkacz  [developer] 3 Apr, 2018 @ 1:10pm 
It works without dlc too. However, the only way to annex subject then is to eat them state by state.

EDIT: Together for Victory itself grants 100% usability
Last edited by Dziurkacz; 3 Apr, 2018 @ 1:12pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50