Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Puppet Manager
 このトピックはピン留めされているので、おそらく重要です
Dziurkacz  [開発者] 2018年3月31日 10時03分
Ideas
Do you have an interesting idea regarding modification? Here you can write about it.
最近の変更はDziurkaczが行いました; 2018年3月31日 10時03分
< >
1-15 / 31 のコメントを表示
Ability to give a state to a puppet. Doesn't change their autonomy (to avoide giving all land and annexing), can only give land that either directly connected to them or reachable by port.
I agree with MonstraG, ability to give states to puppet, as I had games where accidently took states instead of giving to puppet in peace conference.
Dziurkacz  [開発者] 2018年4月2日 11時40分 
It's already there. Click on your province that is cored by your puppet and option will show up.
this your mod is a little appealing because instead of attaching just the selected state it attaches you the whole country you could put an option just to attach the desired state type instead of attaching the entire poland you attach the desired state
Genocide
Give a puppet a state function please! I'd love this function so I could properly distribute territory and make the borders and administrative areas better!
Puppets you can rename. That would be lovely.
Dziurkacz  [開発者] 2018年4月7日 7時27分 
Sorry but for now it's not possible. But I thought about that too.
Texshi 2018年4月13日 12時42分 
Democracy claiming States..this a puppet lord thingy no need to be historical! America technically claims Iraqi Oil nowadays! so no need to make that a rule for this mod anymore =D?

If i knew how to mod i'd do it myself but still hmm
最近の変更はTexshiが行いました; 2018年4月13日 12時47分
I like the Idea of being able to give away states to colonies. then I could have some more oversea colonies or I give hong kong to New Zealand cuz' why not?
How about forcing your idealogy on your puppet
Could you make a version where transferring states doesn’t cost any political power? Also perhaps provide the ability to transfer states to your allies, instead of having that feature exclusive to only your puppets?
Dziurkacz  [開発者] 2018年4月19日 21時40分 
I'm actually working on Transfer States Tool mod. When finished it will let you transfer any state to any country in just few clicks. ;)
Ah, wunderbar. I look forward to it.
Make AI more keen on making armies because mine always stick to like 3 divisions and are overall quite weak and useless compared to what i expected and how i'd like to see it, though some do like their puppets weak so maybe this can be a starting event deciding how you want your puppets to do with their militaries.
< >
1-15 / 31 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50