Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Puppet Manager
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Dziurkacz  [developer] 31 Mar, 2018 @ 10:04am
Bugs and Problems
Have you found a bug or have a problem with something? Here you can write about it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
Dziurkacz  [developer] 1 Apr, 2018 @ 10:28am 
Do you have version 1.5.2 BETA? If no you can turn it on by going into game properties > betas. Also it shoes only when you click subject's states.
Halloaki 1 Apr, 2018 @ 12:48pm 
Teh game crashes on me everytime I puppet someone after a peace conference. (Germany puppets Netherlands)
Dziurkacz  [developer] 1 Apr, 2018 @ 12:53pm 
if mod works and this happens start by switching off all other mods. See if it works. If not you can send me save with list of mods you used on it. I will analize it and try to find the solution
Dziurkacz  [developer] 1 Apr, 2018 @ 1:08pm 
OK i checked it. Yes i also noticed this but it happens even with mod turned off. What even stranger when i was playing japan nothing like that happened. So: 1. It's base game bug. 2. it's probably related to germany.
Dziurkacz  [developer] 1 Apr, 2018 @ 1:22pm 
after intensive testing it looks like it`s transfering subject rather than puppeting that couses crash. I will report this to paradox
Halloaki 1 Apr, 2018 @ 1:42pm 
Originally posted by Dziurkacz:
OK i checked it. Yes i also noticed this but it happens even with mod turned off. What even stranger when i was playing japan nothing like that happened. So: 1. It's base game bug. 2. it's probably related to germany.

It looks like it crashes when you try to puppet a country's puppet or that has a puppet
Dziurkacz  [developer] 1 Apr, 2018 @ 1:46pm 
Originally posted by Halloaki:
It looks like it crashes when you try to puppet a country's puppet or that has a puppet

Indeed. Bug report sent to paradox.
Last edited by Dziurkacz; 1 Apr, 2018 @ 1:46pm
IndestructibleM 8 Apr, 2018 @ 12:24pm 
The buttons for transferring States/ managing puppets are all gray! And It says it costs 00 PP to transfer state. I'll have a screen shot when remember how to take them.
IndestructibleM 8 Apr, 2018 @ 12:36pm 
My main issue now is that it says it takes 00 Political power to transfer states! How do I transfer states anyways?
Dziurkacz  [developer] 8 Apr, 2018 @ 12:39pm 
This option gives you possibility to transfer states from you to subject. To use it you need first to select which provinces are going to be transferred. Click on your province and the window with option "Mark for Transfer" will showup.
IndestructibleM 8 Apr, 2018 @ 1:12pm 
Ok, sorry, I've done that now, but now I can't give Poland Bialytosk even though I have Bialytosk marked. I have a screenshot, how do I upload it (I'm new to Steam sorry.)?
Last edited by IndestructibleM; 8 Apr, 2018 @ 1:21pm
Dziurkacz  [developer] 8 Apr, 2018 @ 1:22pm 
You can allways upload it to google drive and send me a link
This problem is caused by not having enough PP, even though the UI says you need 10 you need 100. Don't know if it will actually cost 100 PP but for the button not to be greyed out, you need 100 PP. I tested this in my Japan game the button was greyed out if I had less than 100 PP.
Dziurkacz  [developer] 10 Apr, 2018 @ 2:50am 
Oh yes, I forgot to change the cost requirements. I will fix this as soon as I will be back on my pc
Originally posted by Dziurkacz:
Oh yes, I forgot to change the cost requirements. I will fix this as soon as I will be back on my pc
@Dziurkacz lol, dont worry buddy I'm also a modder myself. I know how easy it is to over look stuff :). Good though I'm enjoying the ability to control my puppets :P.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
Per page: 1530 50