Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Helaene - Trickster Class
helaene  [developer] 5 Jan, 2018 @ 7:42pm
Bug Reports and Suggestions
Hello all -

If you've found bugs or have suggestions for things that could make this mod better, pelase leave detailed descriptions of them here.

Cheers!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Mushelox 11 Jan, 2018 @ 11:56am 
I can't contact you through normal comments under your mods in the workshop since I don't own a steam copy of Divinity 2. I discovered that I can write here just after completing your survey so please pardon me for repeating myself. I adore your mods but I can't play them now as they're only on steam. Could you please bring them to nexus? I know it's a lot of tedious work and I;m not asking for constant updates, but just one upload. If you could upload them there I (and all others who got their Divinity 2 on GOG) would be much obliged.
Sorry if this is off-topic.

Thanks for beeing an awesome modder!
helaene  [developer] 11 Jan, 2018 @ 4:33pm 
Thanks @Mushelox - I appreciate the effort you went to in order to let me know! I will strongly consider it - my main concern is people keeping up to date and therefore avoiding bugs from conflicting versions in multiplayer. I do update fairly frequently, so I also wanted to avoid *not* updating because I'd have to do it all in two places, but I do appreciate your concern. Thank you for the note! <3
Mushelox 12 Jan, 2018 @ 2:09am 
Thanks a lot :) I'll be waiting!
Goose 28 Jan, 2018 @ 2:42pm 
Hey, really liked playing this class! A ton of fun and very... unique. I do have some questions though:
  1. Hat Trick turned my enemies (Flesh Golems in Fort Joy) into bunnies, but they could still attack. Intended? They hurt alot.
  2. Once while using the Coyote Form I was able to gain a taunt skill that ignored armor. I don't see this skill in the list and I havent been able to recreate it. Bug?
  3. The radius of Chicken Little, is defined as 0 m. Makes the skill kind of laclustre. Even had some occasions where all three rocks missed all enemies. Very sad.
Keep up the good work. All your mods show a lot of polish, and the passion you put in to your work really shows! Peace!
helaene  [developer] 28 Jan, 2018 @ 4:35pm 
@Goose I just updated for #1 and #3 for you. I investigated #2 but everything looks okay - I'm using the native Wolf Taunt which uses the default Taunted status which has a Physical Armor saving throw. Thanks for the valuable feedback!
Last edited by helaene; 28 Jan, 2018 @ 4:35pm
Frog 1 Feb, 2018 @ 9:29pm 
Originally posted by helaene:
Hello all -

If you've found bugs or have suggestions for things that could make this mod better, pelase leave detailed descriptions of them here.

Cheers!
In the mod summons two poppets does not work it only ends up summoning one
helaene  [developer] 5 Feb, 2018 @ 4:37pm 
Hi @SleepiBoi - It will only work if you choose the Trickster class at Character Creation, as it invisibly applies the ability to have an increased number of summons. Did you choose Trickster from the beginning? I should note that in the description - thanks!
Frog 5 Feb, 2018 @ 5:47pm 
Hi @SleepiBoi - It will only work if you choose the Trickster class at Character Creation, as it invisibly applies the ability to have an increased number of summons. Did you choose Trickster from the beginning? I should note that in the description - thanks!
I did choose trickster from the beggining.
Pencey 8 Feb, 2018 @ 1:20pm 
Hey there! I don't think Play Possum actually cures Decaying. I think the cleanse entry in the skill data needs to read 'DECAYING_TOUCH' instead of 'DECAYING'
Pencey 8 Feb, 2018 @ 1:36pm 
And same with Shout_Valkyrie_Einherjar, unless I'm wrong? (I could be wrong)
Pencey 8 Feb, 2018 @ 1:37pm 
And I believe Valkyrie_FreyjasFavor needs to cure 'Madness' and not 'Mad'
Coco l'asticot 8 Feb, 2018 @ 3:11pm 
Hello helaene.
1: your mods are absolutely awesome!
2: I'm not complaining about a bug... but you're the only person who can help me. Let me clarify.

Your skill, Hat Trick, didn't work correctly some times ago (enemies could attack even after being turned into cute little bunnies). Thanks to you, it works correctly now.
So i was wondering, how did you manage to make it work? I'm actually having the same problem with one of my modded spell.
It turns my targets into a living bomb-Chicken (a special status that i have created). When i try to change the status Name (not the DisplayName) in divinity engine, the skill still work but my "explosive chickens" can attack me like nothing happened...
I would sincerely be grateful if you could tell me how you resolved that problem.
Last edited by Coco l'asticot; 8 Feb, 2018 @ 3:12pm
helaene  [developer] 8 Feb, 2018 @ 3:47pm 
Thanks @Smarmbot - I'll take a look at those ASAP.

@Coco l'asticot - There's a column I think called 'LoseControl' in your Polymorph status that you can set to 'true'. Compare it to the default Chicken entry to check. Good luck! :)
Coco l'asticot 9 Feb, 2018 @ 10:25am 
Thanks @Smarmbot - I'll take a look at those ASAP.

@Coco l'asticot - There's a column I think called 'LoseControl' in your Polymorph status that you can set to 'true'. Compare it to the default Chicken entry to check. Good luck! :)

Thanks for your reply, but that's not the case. My status is an exact copy of the chicken shape satus from the skill: Chicken Claw.
I will not continue this discussion here, this topic is for bug reports and suggestions. (sorry)
Godsworn 27 Aug, 2018 @ 9:10pm 
Please help, I am permanently a cow. My icon in the top left shows my face, and when I use cowform, I just turn back into a cow after the duration.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50