Starbound

Starbound

Mecharachnid
Can I join my friend if they have the mod?
I have noticed that i cant join my friends game now that i have the Mecharachnid, and i want to see if they get the mod if i will be able the join them. but i dont want them to be stuck with the mod if they dont like it cause it will break the S.A.I.L. if they unsub.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
COMBATWA4LES 4 Aug, 2016 @ 6:54pm 
Welp i just found out that u can play multiplayer its just if u touch the controler for the Mecharachnid it will crash your game.
COMBATWA4LES 4 Aug, 2016 @ 6:59pm 
Wait i was wrong it didnt work after i crashed it even tho i crashed it like 2 hours ago and it work again even tho i crashed it before.
COMBATWA4LES 4 Aug, 2016 @ 7:43pm 
its just if u leave your controler at you base or in a chest on your single player world u can play multiplayer, or in your inv u just cant touch it. :)
Spacemike 4 Aug, 2016 @ 11:48pm 
if you both have the mod there should be no issue in my eperience, i was wondering around my friend with it and neither of us had any issues.
Void Eye Gaming 26 Aug, 2016 @ 10:15am 
It might be best to back up your storage file before subscribing.
COMBATWA4LES 26 Aug, 2016 @ 6:15pm 
I did lunar
me and my friend were playing this mod together on a sever we both killed dreadwing but he killed mecharachnid first then i did the mission afterward and it didnt give me the quest rewards that you would get after compliting it, how do we both get one?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50