Starbound
Mecharachnid
Can I join my friend if they have the mod?
I have noticed that i cant join my friends game now that i have the Mecharachnid, and i want to see if they get the mod if i will be able the join them. but i dont want them to be stuck with the mod if they dont like it cause it will break the S.A.I.L. if they unsub.
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
Welp i just found out that u can play multiplayer its just if u touch the controler for the Mecharachnid it will crash your game.
Wait i was wrong it didnt work after i crashed it even tho i crashed it like 2 hours ago and it work again even tho i crashed it before.
its just if u leave your controler at you base or in a chest on your single player world u can play multiplayer, or in your inv u just cant touch it. :)
if you both have the mod there should be no issue in my eperience, i was wondering around my friend with it and neither of us had any issues.
It might be best to back up your storage file before subscribing.
me and my friend were playing this mod together on a sever we both killed dreadwing but he killed mecharachnid first then i did the mission afterward and it didnt give me the quest rewards that you would get after compliting it, how do we both get one?
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
На сторінку: 1530 50