Total War: WARHAMMER

Total War: WARHAMMER

Building Progression Icons
Spartan VI  [developer] 12 Sep, 2016 @ 12:41pm
Suggestions
Please use this discussion to make your voices heard if there's something you'd like to see done differently or if you have an idea for something new to bring to the mod.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Goremand 16 Sep, 2016 @ 1:53am 
Are there any plans to modify the icons for trading resource-based economy buildings? These are shared across factions so I think it would have a nice impact relative to the work.
Spartan VI  [developer] 17 Sep, 2016 @ 9:38am 
Not presently, but if I get a stroke of inspiration I may revisit that.
Crynsos 17 Sep, 2016 @ 3:46pm 
Do you plan to extend your mod to include the other buildings not done yet, like the farms?

Also, it would be interesting to see you include buildings added in popular mods that edit factions, such as Cataph's Southern Realms or the new Kraka Drak also made by him that add a few buildings or make some edits to building chains.
Spartan VI  [developer] 18 Sep, 2016 @ 9:52am 
Yeah same answer to Goremand's question. I don't have plans presently to modify the resource/economy buildings such as mines, farms, etc. However, it seems like a very popular request and the logical next step. I'll comb over what's there presently to see what inspiration I can gather. :D:

I can safely say that I won't modify icons for buildings added by other mods.
Last edited by Spartan VI; 11 Aug, 2017 @ 11:04am
L3TUC3 19 Sep, 2016 @ 6:47pm 
I really like your changes. The only one I would alter is the following:

The level 5 chaos camp/warhost is missing the Chaos star/wheel. Not a huge deal.
Spartan VI  [developer] 19 Sep, 2016 @ 7:47pm 
Yep, at tier V, the Chaos Warhost icon is the vanilla artwork. I purposefully faded out the chaos star from tier IV to make the change less sudden.
NoSkill 22 Sep, 2016 @ 1:20pm 
Or that guy uwrote with with his italian/english mod with all that morr stuff;)
Would be cool to see some nice economy mods merged
NoSkill 7 Oct, 2016 @ 7:17am 
Do u consider overhauling the icons for the minor factions/subfactions like kislev mousillon tilea estali border princess?
Spartan VI  [developer] 7 Oct, 2016 @ 4:55pm 
I believe I already have, except for resource icons.
NoSkill 8 Oct, 2016 @ 6:05am 
kk
LoreMaster 18 Oct, 2016 @ 1:49am 
Any consideration for the Dwarf Kingdoms? The throng is strong and I'd love some spruceing up.
Spartan VI  [developer] 18 Oct, 2016 @ 8:23pm 
Dwarf buildings were the first ones I modded way back in June when this mod was released. Or did you mean something else?
LoreMaster 19 Oct, 2016 @ 1:51pm 
Oh, so sorry. I just didn't see any showcased in the pictures of the mod and supposed that you did not include dwarfs. Thanks for clearing that up.
Sorry my bad
NoSkill 31 Jan, 2017 @ 3:56am 
Suggestion : Unique City Icons for Middenheim and Marienburg
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50