Space Engineers

Space Engineers

[v6.5.10] Lord Wiader's Tiered Systems - LWTS (KptKosmit91's Tiered Systems/Tiered Everything)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Rastlore30 27 Apr, 2023 @ 2:07am
LWTS + MES + WC
For those looking to use LWTS with MES but your running WeaponCore, which dislikes the tiered weapons, You will have to manually add the Block IDs for each weapon/tier to MES's Config-Grid.xml <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>. File can be found at "C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves\<really long number for your save folder>\<name of your save file>\Storage\1521905890.sbm_ModularEncountersSystems. Once there you add the list below between <WeaponReplacerBlacklist> </WeaponReplacerBlacklist>. This will keep MES from generating grids with tiered weapons on them and you getting that message about them getting removed from the world. I hope this helps and please feel free to to add in case I missed any.

<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT5_PHANTOM</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_AutoCannonTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT5</String>
Last edited by Rastlore30; 11 Jul, 2023 @ 11:59pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
-=KptKosmit91=-  [developer] 28 Apr, 2023 @ 12:52pm 
Sounds good, Though in a lot of places you mis typed the String tag as Sting, so it won't work properly. Other than that it's all good
Rastlore30 28 Apr, 2023 @ 2:42pm 
omg .... I can't believe I missed that... Thanks for catching it! :sefacepalm:
Jonko 7 Jun, 2023 @ 10:18am 
Do I miss anything? seems not working for me :(
20Drifter 12 Jun, 2023 @ 11:43pm 
Do you have any intentions of releasing a WC Supported version? If not can we dm as I would like to try and branch for my community's dedi.
Dustmuz 11 Jul, 2023 @ 11:05pm 
i am at the location in written in the OP post.
i just have a bunch of config files.
And none of them contains anything with <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>
Last edited by Dustmuz; 11 Jul, 2023 @ 11:08pm
Dustmuz 11 Jul, 2023 @ 11:46pm 
Hey Rastlore.

The issue is that the location you mention is a folder and not a file.
the folder contains 13 config files.

Config-BossEncounters.xml
Config-Combat.xml
Config-ConfigDroneEncounters.xml
Config-Creatures.xml
Config-CustomBlocks.xml
Config-General.xml
Config-Grids.xml
Config-OtherNPCs.xml
Config-PlanetaryCargoShips.xml
Config-PlanetaryInstallations.xml
Config-Progression.xml
Config-RandomEncounters.xml
Config-SpaceCargoShips.xml

and none of them contains anything with <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>
Rastlore30 11 Jul, 2023 @ 11:51pm 
""You will have to manually add the Block IDs for each weapon/tier to MES's Config-Grid.xml <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>"" Should start on line 5 of that file.
Dustmuz 11 Jul, 2023 @ 11:56pm 
Originally posted by Rastlore30:
""You will have to manually add the Block IDs for each weapon/tier to MES's Config-Grid.xml <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>"" Should start on line 5 of that file.
Unfortunately that file does not contain <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>
So i just added it, with the correct endpoint aswell..
Now i dont get any errors.

added it after <EnableGlobalNPCShieldProvider>false</EnableGlobalNPCShieldProvider>

Thanks for the help here.
Rastlore30 12 Jul, 2023 @ 12:01am 
No problem, and what was the correct endpoint so I can make the correction?
Dustmuz 12 Jul, 2023 @ 12:11am 
<WeaponReplacerBlacklist> All the weapons here </WeaponReplacerBlacklist> <- thats the endpoint i refer to
Rastlore30 12 Jul, 2023 @ 12:21am 
Ah, so you mean ... ""Once there you add the list below between <WeaponReplacerBlacklist> </WeaponReplacerBlacklist>. "" I will rewrite this guide in order to make it easier to follow. Thanks for the tip about having to manually add the tags as well as the weapon IDs, will put that in as well.
ShEsHy 16 Feb @ 11:46pm 
This doesn't appear to work for me, as it deletes the strings every time I unload the word. It works the first time (I assume, as I never got that popup during testing), but then once I save and exit the game, the file is edited and the strings are removed.

And before anyone asks, yes, I've copied them into the correct file, in the correct section, of the correct save.
I done everything like it is said and still I get messages from weaponcore, that weapons will be removed.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50