Space Engineers

Space Engineers

[v6.5.10] Lord Wiader's Tiered Systems - LWTS (KptKosmit91's Tiered Systems/Tiered Everything)
 Este tópico foi afixado, então deve ser importante
Rastlore30 27/abr./2023 às 2:07
LWTS + MES + WC
For those looking to use LWTS with MES but your running WeaponCore, which dislikes the tiered weapons, You will have to manually add the Block IDs for each weapon/tier to MES's Config-Grid.xml <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>. File can be found at "C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves\<really long number for your save folder>\<name of your save file>\Storage\1521905890.sbm_ModularEncountersSystems. Once there you add the list below between <WeaponReplacerBlacklist> </WeaponReplacerBlacklist>. This will keep MES from generating grids with tiered weapons on them and you getting that message about them getting removed from the world. I hope this helps and please feel free to to add in case I missed any.

<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT5_PHANTOM</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_AutoCannonTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT5</String>
Última edição por Rastlore30; 11/jul./2023 às 23:59
< >
Exibindo comentários 113 de 13
-=KptKosmit91=-  [desenvolvedor(a)] 28/abr./2023 às 12:52 
Sounds good, Though in a lot of places you mis typed the String tag as Sting, so it won't work properly. Other than that it's all good
Rastlore30 28/abr./2023 às 14:42 
omg .... I can't believe I missed that... Thanks for catching it! :sefacepalm:
Jonko 7/jun./2023 às 10:18 
Do I miss anything? seems not working for me :(
20Drifter 12/jun./2023 às 23:43 
Do you have any intentions of releasing a WC Supported version? If not can we dm as I would like to try and branch for my community's dedi.
Dustmuz 11/jul./2023 às 23:05 
i am at the location in written in the OP post.
i just have a bunch of config files.
And none of them contains anything with <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>
Última edição por Dustmuz; 11/jul./2023 às 23:08
Dustmuz 11/jul./2023 às 23:46 
Hey Rastlore.

The issue is that the location you mention is a folder and not a file.
the folder contains 13 config files.

Config-BossEncounters.xml
Config-Combat.xml
Config-ConfigDroneEncounters.xml
Config-Creatures.xml
Config-CustomBlocks.xml
Config-General.xml
Config-Grids.xml
Config-OtherNPCs.xml
Config-PlanetaryCargoShips.xml
Config-PlanetaryInstallations.xml
Config-Progression.xml
Config-RandomEncounters.xml
Config-SpaceCargoShips.xml

and none of them contains anything with <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>
Rastlore30 11/jul./2023 às 23:51 
""You will have to manually add the Block IDs for each weapon/tier to MES's Config-Grid.xml <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>"" Should start on line 5 of that file.
Dustmuz 11/jul./2023 às 23:56 
Escrito originalmente por Rastlore30:
""You will have to manually add the Block IDs for each weapon/tier to MES's Config-Grid.xml <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>"" Should start on line 5 of that file.
Unfortunately that file does not contain <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>
So i just added it, with the correct endpoint aswell..
Now i dont get any errors.

added it after <EnableGlobalNPCShieldProvider>false</EnableGlobalNPCShieldProvider>

Thanks for the help here.
Rastlore30 12/jul./2023 às 0:01 
No problem, and what was the correct endpoint so I can make the correction?
Dustmuz 12/jul./2023 às 0:11 
<WeaponReplacerBlacklist> All the weapons here </WeaponReplacerBlacklist> <- thats the endpoint i refer to
Rastlore30 12/jul./2023 às 0:21 
Ah, so you mean ... ""Once there you add the list below between <WeaponReplacerBlacklist> </WeaponReplacerBlacklist>. "" I will rewrite this guide in order to make it easier to follow. Thanks for the tip about having to manually add the tags as well as the weapon IDs, will put that in as well.
ShEsHy 16 de fev. às 23:46 
This doesn't appear to work for me, as it deletes the strings every time I unload the word. It works the first time (I assume, as I never got that popup during testing), but then once I save and exit the game, the file is edited and the strings are removed.

And before anyone asks, yes, I've copied them into the correct file, in the correct section, of the correct save.
specopsbarton 15 de abr. às 0:44 
I done everything like it is said and still I get messages from weaponcore, that weapons will be removed.
< >
Exibindo comentários 113 de 13
Por página: 1530 50