Space Engineers

Space Engineers

[v6.5.10] Lord Wiader's Tiered Systems - LWTS (KptKosmit91's Tiered Systems/Tiered Everything)
 이 토론은 고정되었습니다. 중요해서 그렇겠죠?
Rastlore30 2023년 4월 27일 오전 2시 07분
LWTS + MES + WC
For those looking to use LWTS with MES but your running WeaponCore, which dislikes the tiered weapons, You will have to manually add the Block IDs for each weapon/tier to MES's Config-Grid.xml <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>. File can be found at "C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves\<really long number for your save folder>\<name of your save file>\Storage\1521905890.sbm_ModularEncountersSystems. Once there you add the list below between <WeaponReplacerBlacklist> </WeaponReplacerBlacklist>. This will keep MES from generating grids with tiered weapons on them and you getting that message about them getting removed from the world. I hope this helps and please feel free to to add in case I missed any.

<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallGatlingGun/SmallGatlingGunT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_SmallGatlingTurretT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_LargeGatlingTurretT5_PHANTOM</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeGatlingTurret/LWTS_AutoCannonTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/smallBlockMissileLauncherT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncher/KKTS_LargeMissileLauncherT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_SmallMissileLauncherReload/LWTS_SmallRocketLauncherReloadT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_LargeMissileTurretT5</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT2</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT3</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT4</String>
<String>MyObjectBuilder_LargeMissileTurret/LWTS_SmallMissileTurretT5</String>
Rastlore30 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2023년 7월 11일 오후 11시 59분
< >
13개 댓글 중 1-13개 표시
-=KptKosmit91=-  [개발자] 2023년 4월 28일 오후 12시 52분 
Sounds good, Though in a lot of places you mis typed the String tag as Sting, so it won't work properly. Other than that it's all good
Rastlore30 2023년 4월 28일 오후 2시 42분 
omg .... I can't believe I missed that... Thanks for catching it! :sefacepalm:
Jonko 2023년 6월 7일 오전 10시 18분 
Do I miss anything? seems not working for me :(
20Drifter 2023년 6월 12일 오후 11시 43분 
Do you have any intentions of releasing a WC Supported version? If not can we dm as I would like to try and branch for my community's dedi.
Dustmuz 2023년 7월 11일 오후 11시 05분 
i am at the location in written in the OP post.
i just have a bunch of config files.
And none of them contains anything with <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>
Dustmuz 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2023년 7월 11일 오후 11시 08분
Dustmuz 2023년 7월 11일 오후 11시 46분 
Hey Rastlore.

The issue is that the location you mention is a folder and not a file.
the folder contains 13 config files.

Config-BossEncounters.xml
Config-Combat.xml
Config-ConfigDroneEncounters.xml
Config-Creatures.xml
Config-CustomBlocks.xml
Config-General.xml
Config-Grids.xml
Config-OtherNPCs.xml
Config-PlanetaryCargoShips.xml
Config-PlanetaryInstallations.xml
Config-Progression.xml
Config-RandomEncounters.xml
Config-SpaceCargoShips.xml

and none of them contains anything with <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>
Rastlore30 2023년 7월 11일 오후 11시 51분 
""You will have to manually add the Block IDs for each weapon/tier to MES's Config-Grid.xml <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>"" Should start on line 5 of that file.
Dustmuz 2023년 7월 11일 오후 11시 56분 
Rastlore30님이 먼저 게시:
""You will have to manually add the Block IDs for each weapon/tier to MES's Config-Grid.xml <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>"" Should start on line 5 of that file.
Unfortunately that file does not contain <WeaponReplacerBlacklist>
So i just added it, with the correct endpoint aswell..
Now i dont get any errors.

added it after <EnableGlobalNPCShieldProvider>false</EnableGlobalNPCShieldProvider>

Thanks for the help here.
Rastlore30 2023년 7월 12일 오전 12시 01분 
No problem, and what was the correct endpoint so I can make the correction?
Dustmuz 2023년 7월 12일 오전 12시 11분 
<WeaponReplacerBlacklist> All the weapons here </WeaponReplacerBlacklist> <- thats the endpoint i refer to
Rastlore30 2023년 7월 12일 오전 12시 21분 
Ah, so you mean ... ""Once there you add the list below between <WeaponReplacerBlacklist> </WeaponReplacerBlacklist>. "" I will rewrite this guide in order to make it easier to follow. Thanks for the tip about having to manually add the tags as well as the weapon IDs, will put that in as well.
ShEsHy 2024년 2월 16일 오후 11시 46분 
This doesn't appear to work for me, as it deletes the strings every time I unload the word. It works the first time (I assume, as I never got that popup during testing), but then once I save and exit the game, the file is edited and the strings are removed.

And before anyone asks, yes, I've copied them into the correct file, in the correct section, of the correct save.
specopsbarton 2024년 4월 15일 오전 12시 44분 
I done everything like it is said and still I get messages from weaponcore, that weapons will be removed.
< >
13개 댓글 중 1-13개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50