RobZ Realism mod
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
RobZ  [developer] 28 Jan, 2016 @ 6:29pm
Balance
Balance issues, prices, whatever.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,586 comments
Nova 31 Jan, 2016 @ 9:13am 
When will you intergrate more units for the British?
SnakeCZ 1 Feb, 2016 @ 6:02am 
I got one that one is Maus it haven´t got enemy its will be grate add Turtle to British
airsoftpopcorn 4 Feb, 2016 @ 3:47am 
decrease russian prices, in order to be able to compete with superior germans
RobZ  [developer] 4 Feb, 2016 @ 7:55am 
They are already lower, just check.
Mossol 4 Feb, 2016 @ 8:03am 
Increase the reload for all artillery pieces PLEASE, all games on your mod are brilliant until artillery comes into play. It ruins infantry combat because they get blown to pieces all the time.
While historically accurate 105MM shells will cause your limbs to be all over the place the game breaks down into artillery wars and that is something I think your mod is not meant for.
RobZ  [developer] 4 Feb, 2016 @ 8:53am 
artillery is gay i know, but they got reload compareable to their caliber, a direct firing howitzer with same caliber would have around the same reload. Just how it is xP
Birdflyno 13 Feb, 2016 @ 2:35am 
The timer in combination with the the fact that Germans have a lot more units leads to massive imbalance imho. As a Russian the amount of "elite" infantery units I can spam is severly less to the amount of units German can spam. If I lose my marines I have to wait for x minutes to get be able to rebuy them, a German can just pick one of the many other elite unites.

Additionally the panzerfaust a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ insane. They almost have 100 % accuracy and kill all medium tanks with one or two front shots from 50 meters away.
RobZ  [developer] 13 Feb, 2016 @ 3:10am 
All elite units sit on the same timer. So if u buy one elite squad, all other elite timers will also reset.
K I B E R 16 Feb, 2016 @ 2:59pm 
Add paratroopers, canadian and aus squads to UK, then paratroopers and saboteur squad (such called OMSBON) to USSR.
Cheers.
RobZ  [developer] 17 Feb, 2016 @ 6:32am 
snipers have good accuracy. It's just RNG and they miss sometimes, but if you kill enough troops and level them up (reach weapon skill 8-10) they will be pretty insane and have good reload rates aswell.
filikov 17 Feb, 2016 @ 11:21pm 
I think it would be better to raise the price of the artilery so that buying it will only make sense for one player in a 3v3 game. Right now the game tends to turn into an artyfest and it can get pretty deadly in flag capture zones.

Or you can just make the capture zones bigger so spreading infantry while capping could be possible. Hence harder arty kills in capture zones.
Romich 19 Feb, 2016 @ 2:27pm 
Sherman with WP shells can kill any tank from any range (worked for me when I hit tiger twice with WP). Since it works like napalm/molotov, hitting the vehicle directly or ground near the engine will set it on fire.
RobZ  [developer] 19 Feb, 2016 @ 3:19pm 
Only if particles hits the engine deck will it work, and that infact happens in real life aswell. The phosphorous particles went into the engine intake and set everything on fire. And tiger has way longer range than the WP shells anyways so you can easily prevent it.
filikov 19 Feb, 2016 @ 5:17pm 
Originally posted by RomaTheBeast:
Sherman with WP shells can kill any tank from any range (worked for me when I hit tiger twice with WP). Since it works like napalm/molotov, hitting the vehicle directly or ground near the engine will set it on fire.

This is a bigger issue than anticipated since range is not really a limiting factor for skilled players. Most can manage to do far-shooting by targeting an object in the middle.
Last edited by filikov; 19 Feb, 2016 @ 5:19pm
RobZ  [developer] 19 Feb, 2016 @ 5:40pm 
The tiger player can do that aswell. WP also detonates on impact making it harder as hitting the object would make the shell detonate. As far as i have seen it's not a issue.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,586 comments
Per page: 1530 50