ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Kibble Vending Machine
Luca 20 May, 2016 @ 7:58pm
Bugs?
I'm just posting this to round up all the bug reports and maybe even get the creator to notice the reports. It would be useful to make a dicussion about bugs anyway. To start it off, I have a bug where the vending machine emits a purplish glow, during the day and night.
Last edited by Luca; 5 Dec, 2016 @ 4:39pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Paradox 3 Jun, 2016 @ 9:00am 
I found that you can only make two kibble at a time and only if you double click it twice, the make all button only lets you make one and clicking make one any more than once will only make one.
Grey Wolf 3 Jun, 2016 @ 9:33am 
I can no longer place the vending machine. Upon the second mouse click it just disappears. I had one, demolished it to expand my base and now this.
tymohr75 4 Jun, 2016 @ 10:59am 
i can no longer make any other kiddle except from the kibble machine cant make terr bird eggs can you update the kibble vending machine to have some of the newer kibble
Debster 5 Jun, 2016 @ 3:12am 
if i click like craft 9 it will craft me one kibble please fix
Paradox 5 Jun, 2016 @ 6:20am 
Yes I have the same problem with the amount that you can craft.
Luca 5 Jun, 2016 @ 8:47am 
Originally posted by Debster:
if i click like craft 9 it will craft me one kibble please fix

I think, I am not sure, but I think that if you repedeatly craft a single one until you can only craft one left, they will all work
I can't place the machine on a raft, I'm not sure if this is intentional, or just because I don't have electricity wired up to it.
JackAttack87 23 Jul, 2016 @ 10:29pm 
When I try to place the machine it shows up green but does not place anyone know what could cause this?
An'kiyu 9 Nov, 2016 @ 1:45pm 
Has anyone experienced this? after a few seconds of placing the kibble vendor, I notice these black lines coming at me from it.
Yami 28 Nov, 2016 @ 9:23pm 
From what I've found, the vulture kibble does not seem to be working correctly as a morellatops just eats it in one go essentially and it does very little taming.
Onyxpected 4 Dec, 2016 @ 3:17am 
When I place it, I can't open it, just lock/unlock ...
Philburt 28 Dec, 2016 @ 8:05am 
I tried taming an Argie (SE) last night with stego (egg) kibble, and the bird wouldn't eat on its own. I forced fed it the kibble, but the taming bar didn't grow. I tried a few other kibbles (argie and pulmino egg versions) to simular effect. Am I doing something wrong?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50