Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Apple's Team Deathmatch Gamemode [Beta 1.42]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple)  [developer] 28 Oct, 2016 @ 2:34am
Suggestions, Bugs, and more!
Since the last thread was not made by me, and the format was not the most detailed, I've decided to make my own thread. Whether I actually end up using it or not, I have no clue. We'll see if I have time or not.

Please just copy and paste the format, and edit what needs to be edited.

- - -

Suggestion Format:
~[SUGGESTION]~
1.] description of suggestion.
2.] reason why your suggestion would make it better, try to include an example

Fix Bug Format:
~[BUG]~
1.] description of bug
2.] directions to replicate bug
3.] bug scale [1-10]

- - -

An example of both of these are: going to be located in the next post
Last edited by Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple); 28 Oct, 2016 @ 2:39am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple)  [developer] 28 Oct, 2016 @ 2:36am 
THESE FOLLOWING POSTS ARE EXAMPLES, AND ARE NOT REAL IN THIS SITUATION WHAT SO EVER.

~[SUGGESTION]~
1.] Add Friendly-Fire button
2.] It would make it so the server owner can decide if he wants friendly fire on or off.

~[BUG]~
1.] Player models not setting correctly
2.] Just add a model to any team, and it doesn't add correctly.
3.] 6/10
(the bug scale is basically how bad is the bug. Does it stop you from being able to play the gamemode, or is it just a really simple bug that doesn't doesn't disrupt gameplay, but is still annoying.)
Last edited by Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple); 28 Oct, 2016 @ 2:38am
EricksonGaming 28 Oct, 2016 @ 9:45am 
[SUGGESTOIN]
This gamemode is great. One thing that I do really think it needs is a walk/run speed customizer. the default sandbox walk/run speed is too fast compared to real fps shooters. I think that would make the game even more playable. Keep up the good work!
Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple)  [developer] 28 Oct, 2016 @ 11:00am 
Originally posted by ericksonj2468:
[SUGGESTOIN]
This gamemode is great. One thing that I do really think it needs is a walk/run speed customizer. the default sandbox walk/run speed is too fast compared to real fps shooters. I think that would make the game even more playable. Keep up the good work!

I feel that can't be too hard, I'll look into that in the next up coming month.
EricksonGaming 28 Oct, 2016 @ 12:35pm 
awesome!
Cancer 13 Nov, 2016 @ 8:21am 
Please please PLEASEEE add markers for teammates. I can't tell whos enemy and ally on my server.
bepis 28 Dec, 2016 @ 5:00pm 
Hey, is there a way to add ammo types, such as for CW2.0 weapons?
Net4Gamer 11 Jul, 2017 @ 4:50am 
~[BUG]~
1.] Problem with Fa:S 2.0
2.] Weapons from Fa:S 2.0 does not appear in the hands
3.] 3-5
Dj_Nathan_ 19 Sep, 2017 @ 7:54am 
[SUGGESTION]

1.Replace the tubes with small cube as spawners.

2. Make players can't collide *With props or players* for 4seconds. *Because sometimes they spawn on each other and get stuck*

3.Each team has their own classes. *Instead using the same classes*
Last edited by Dj_Nathan_; 19 Sep, 2017 @ 9:01am
[BUG]

for some reason when I make loadouts, medkits randomly are added to each of them
Bluedragon463 17 May, 2018 @ 10:39pm 
~[SUGGESTION]~
1.] Add a Weapon Selection Option for Classes

2.] This would allow a player to have more customization options for their weapon loadouts.This could basically be done by adding an option for admins to make weapon lists that can be applied to classes, so when a player uses said class, it would allow them to select one of the weapons within the weapon list. Though, if the admin only wanted a class to have a very specific weapon loadout, they can still technically setup the class like it is right now. When a player would probably select a weapon from a weapon list would probably be done as soon as they are selecting the class or just done via a weapon loadout menu (with the initial weapon probably being a default choice or a randomly selected one from the list).

Example: For a sniper class, players would be able to choose what kind of sniper rifle and/or pistol they want to use from pre-made lists made by the admin of the server.
[SHG]MoonDoggie 6 Jul, 2018 @ 1:47am 
i agree with Bluedragon's idea i was going to recommend the same thing
Kacper531 18 Nov, 2018 @ 8:55am 
So, i have a problem. So i was setting up some loadouts (with cw 2.0 weapons) and when i spawned to test them, i had no ammo. So can you please allow us to add custom ammo types?
Oz Cun' 4 Jul, 2019 @ 6:02am 
[SUGGESTION]

Make an admin menu to be able to spawn in Entity, Vehicle and Weapon spawns to the map to be able to have Vehicle combat, Custom weapons etc
Oz Cun' 9 Jul, 2019 @ 10:17pm 
[]

the Defaulting two teams don't exist, when i try to create a new one, all the occurs is a script error and "That team already exists" Although it clearly doesn't
Scale 10 since i can't play at all
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50