Total War: WARHAMMER III

Total War: WARHAMMER III

Wegh - An Overhaul / Pile of Stuff [BETA]
Bug Report for the Deceivers/Changeling
It seems that because the Deceivers aka the Changeling is a semi horde factions with his cults and no actual territory he does not regen any ammo. Tried a campaign with him for a few turns and never got any ammo back on him as the cult regions do not really count as his territory.
Used some cheats to make a quick military ally to see if that allowed me to get ammo back and that worked.
My guess is because he is a subfaction of Tzeentch and not Beastmen/Warrior of Chaos this does not work for him.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I also also find the AI rather inactive with him, Needs further confirming, but he seems to not build much Nor create many armies
Lorghul  [developer] 8 Jun @ 3:41am 
Originally posted by Irrigatio:
It seems that because the Deceivers aka the Changeling is a semi horde factions with his cults and no actual territory he does not regen any ammo. Tried a campaign with him for a few turns and never got any ammo back on him as the cult regions do not really count as his territory.
Used some cheats to make a quick military ally to see if that allowed me to get ammo back and that worked.
My guess is because he is a subfaction of Tzeentch and not Beastmen/Warrior of Chaos this does not work for him.
Good catch, I'll give the deceiver the same treatment as beastmen and WoC who get free ammo of every turn

Originally posted by sarumanthecursed:
I also also find the AI rather inactive with him, Needs further confirming, but he seems to not build much Nor create many armies
I think vanilla deceiver is just like that, because CA didn't program in new AI for undercity-only factions. I don't touch the AI to make the mod compatible with whatever AI mods people want to use
Could be an idea to just make the changing a horde faction
Or can occupy settlements
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50