RimWorld

RimWorld

Pawn Editor
Issue Report
Edit Appearance --> Xenotype is missing an "ears" section!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
changing a pawns xenotype with this doesn't remove old genes, only adding them (often including duplicates.)
GOODYOB 28 May @ 11:50am 
Mod is incompatible with popular Dub's Mint Menu, the button to open editor in game doesn't show up, and Vanilla Expanded mod that adds new "Natural" skill passion. Also would be nice to have pawn editor separated during new game pawn picking because it's inconvinient pawns due separate health tab
Luneyl 10 Jun @ 1:49am 
Changing pawns through editor UI while Gear/Needs/Health/Social tabs are open does not update the tab to the pawn displayed. The tabs displays info of the pawn you opened editor on.

Selecting pawn on map and opening editor again is a workaround. But you can't select pawns when preparing to deploy to planet.

Sometimes Bio tab also has some issues with updating on selecting pawns, xenotype not always updating I think.
Last edited by Luneyl; 10 Jun @ 1:53am
Kalrotix 19 Jun @ 6:12pm 
Hello I tried to create a paw mechanitor for "The mechanitor" scenario and I met two problems.

Firtsly when the game launch, the two mechs of the mechanitor can be rogues, as if thet weran't links to the mech link.

Second, I augmented the social stat of my pawn to 8 eight during the creation, but when the game launch it reinitialized to zero.
There's no Pawn Editor button on the bottom menu during game play.

Editing a pawn via dev mode (it's the only way to get access in-game) forces an adulthood backstory which can only be swapped with a different backstory, and not removed. Children don't have adulthood backstories, so it should be possible to remove it completely.
Last edited by valentijn78; 6 Jul @ 2:22am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50