Solasta: Crown of the Magister

Solasta: Crown of the Magister

A Song for the Crossroads
Frattaglia  [developer] 8 Dec, 2023 @ 10:14am
Bugs & general issues
Let's keep it clean and tidy, folks. Bug alerts and other technical issues with the campaign should be posted here
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
drakhyr 3 Feb @ 1:38am 
In the last fight in the Depths of Despair, two of the last batch of Vrocklings spawn inside terrain, so they can't move (one of them can't be seen to attack directly at all, I could only get rid of it with AoE spells).
Frattaglia  [developer] 4 Feb @ 9:58am 
Originally posted by drakhyr:
In the last fight in the Depths of Despair, two of the last batch of Vrocklings spawn inside terrain, so they can't move (one of them can't be seen to attack directly at all, I could only get rid of it with AoE spells).
Thanks mate, I'm going to fix it when possible.
I hope you enjoyed your planar travels :)

EDIT: fixed props for having kept the callers alive for 7 rounds and more :)
Last edited by Frattaglia; 5 Feb @ 5:05am
Tomkatt 12 Feb @ 7:22pm 
On your (optional) return to the Red Marmoset Inn during A Business for Monkeys after the optional portion to save the Expendables, after the fight if you tell Ozberth "get out of my sight" he gives you a key, 100 XP, and stays put behind the counter. If you talk to him again, he gives you a duplicate key, and another 100 XP. This is endlessly repeatable, and exploitable for infinite (if slow) XP gain.
Frattaglia  [developer] 16 Feb @ 12:10am 
Originally posted by Tomkatt:
On your (optional) return to the Red Marmoset Inn during A Business for Monkeys after the optional portion to save the Expendables, after the fight if you tell Ozberth "get out of my sight" he gives you a key, 100 XP, and stays put behind the counter. If you talk to him again, he gives you a duplicate key, and another 100 XP. This is endlessly repeatable, and exploitable for infinite (if slow) XP gain.

Poor, poor Ozberth. He doesn't deserve to be tormented like that (will be fixed in the next release)
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50