Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Enclave Reborn Redux
NCR TANKS
the ideas for it i'm not opposing just change the template and how meany are spawned to make it more balanced because even with debuffs to the ncr the tanks seem overpowered
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
The point of it was that beforehand, the NCR war was incredibly easy, but now you have to properly prepare for it. I advise using the Heavy AA to gain air superiority, which is necessary now, and also to outfit your divisions with anti-tank equipment.
xxxx 16 Mar @ 2:32pm 
Originally posted by TurtleDaxterity:
The point of it was that beforehand, the NCR war was incredibly easy, but now you have to properly prepare for it. I advise using the Heavy AA to gain air superiority, which is necessary now, and also to outfit your divisions with anti-tank equipment.

The last time I concuer ncr the light AA give almoust as much anti-air as heavy AA
And light AA allow paradrop, so I like us it in PA divisions.

And cannons of course)

But bad that fort with cannons removed from vipers and give to rangers
pohatu74  [developer] 16 Mar @ 4:58pm 
I'll look into adjusting the template a little.
Its great that there is a challenge but, I think there is too many tanks.
xxxx 18 Mar @ 11:43am 
Originally posted by S44B1ST95:

yes, feels like Guderian became ncr general))
pohatu74  [developer] 18 Mar @ 5:06pm 
Originally posted by xxxx:
Originally posted by S44B1ST95:

yes, feels like Guderian became ncr general))

I prefer Patton. Rather not dirty my mod with filth. I have enough if it in Purist lands.
i was just saying that from an army of about at least 60 getting to about 150 with a huge amount of strong tanks for a weak enclave would seriously make it difficult but thanks for adjusting it
pohatu74  [developer] 19 Mar @ 9:46am 
Discord is ablaze that I'm nerffing them
I just don't understand how people beat them..... I tried everything had aa, antitank, planes but nothing worked but after i started using few enclave mods they changed my game so now i kind of dont need the nerf.

But without those few mods i think it was enclave facilites and enclave focuses but still.
I guess there is a strategy which i never figured out but well im glad that there is a small change

in future it would be cool to have the tanks like different depending on your difficulty.
Fun part was for me I didn't know how many tanks they had, and I had to be super careful. What wasn't fun is that The Legion declared war on me as soon as the NCR war was over, meaning I got stomped by I think about 150 divisions lol
pohatu74  [developer] 19 Mar @ 7:58pm 
Originally posted by Eyelesstexas151:
Fun part was for me I didn't know how many tanks they had, and I had to be super careful. What wasn't fun is that The Legion declared war on me as soon as the NCR war was over, meaning I got stomped by I think about 150 divisions lol

That has been an issue for years. It's Legion game mechanics.
xxxx 20 Mar @ 6:29am 
Originally posted by pohatu74:
Originally posted by Eyelesstexas151:

That has been an issue for years. It's Legion game mechanics.

You play as purist?
Because as I kbow, if you play as reformer legion would capture damb on event and wouldn't declare war for a time

So legion declare early war because they desperatly want damb))
Last edited by xxxx; 20 Mar @ 6:30am

Why am I not surprised. Haha I'm guessing they are not for nerffing them?
pohatu74  [developer] 20 Mar @ 7:11pm 
Originally posted by Tk427gaming:

Why am I not surprised. Haha I'm guessing they are not for nerffing them?

Yes. Skill issue was a common call.

True, the tanks are a rude punch to the face, but once you figure out how to deal with them, they're not hard.
My opinion instead of turning the mod into a semi TNO with all its story buff events. Why not give the Enclave some either game start or civil war start debuffs that can be fixed in their own respective trees. Having the NCR win the BfHD and then get it just event stolen was 100% a bummer.

If you want to fix all these debuffs you would have to at least be exposed by the NCR at least twice or would increase the timespan of the war by whatever timeline you wantish. I liked the warren and legion events early game but once they turned into "They get advanced weaponry" it seemed like a cheat.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Per page: 1530 50