Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

The Old Realms Core Module (Knights and Saints update)
Game Crashes
Hello, i newly installed the mod.
My Problem is, the game shuts everytime down when im entering a DIscussion,like some companions at the tavern or when im trying to speak to a Lord on the Map.
Can somebody help me with that
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
R4MPZY  [developer] 13 Jul @ 11:58am 
you're on bannerlord 1.2.10, the mod is for 1.2.9
good to know, thanks! :)
I'm as tech savvy as a dead crab. Does this mean we have to wait for a TOR update ?
Husky 17 Jul @ 2:28am 
Ah "facepalm" that's the problem and i was wondering why it crashes so quickly
Jannes73 17 Jul @ 2:59am 
Originally posted by Four Assed Monkey:
I'm as tech savvy as a dead crab. Does this mean we have to wait for a TOR update ?

It's easy to fix that. Rightclick on your game in the steam library, press properties, than go to betas and search for the version 1.2.9

Steam handles the rest
Made my PC shut off while starting up the game
Shifty 20 Jul @ 12:07pm 
Originally posted by Jannes73:
Originally posted by Four Assed Monkey:

It's easy to fix that. Rightclick on your game in the steam library, press properties, than go to betas and search for the version 1.2.9

Steam handles the rest
I never knew that you could do that thank you so much.
I have it set to the correct game version, and got the right harmony version but still crashing when loading to the main menu :/
Originally posted by Malakakvacka:
I have it set to the correct game version, and got the right harmony version but still crashing when loading to the main menu :/
i am also having a problem on the right version i get to the menu then crashes when i hit new game
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50