Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

The Old Realms Core Module (Knights and Saints update)
Known Compatible Mods
Do you know of any other mods that are compatible with The Old Realms?

Post them here.

Mod Compatibility

The Old Realms does not officially support any mods other than Bannerlord Harmony (which is required). If you are encountering bugs or issues, please ensure before reporting or asking for tech support that the symptoms you are seeing are reproducible with a fresh new game running only the supported TOR modules with no other mods enabled.
Using at your own risk, the mod may be compatible with other mods that do not change factions, troops and the world map (e.g. RBM, Serve as Soldier, camera mods etc.)
最後修改者:KLATTERAL DAMIJ; 7 月 5 日 上午 6:12
< >
目前顯示第 1-9 則留言,共 9
R4MPZY  [開發人員] 7 月 5 日 上午 5:40 
RBM is not compatible, improved garrisons will disable party size buffs, rts camera will crash if you die using a companion.

ANY translation mod will cause issues.

These are the ones i know about without any doubt, feel free to share any others that may work :)
最後修改者:R4MPZY; 7 月 5 日 上午 5:41
I have found that UnlimitedPS 2.1.0 works as of 7/8/2024.
Along with stuff like Buttr, MCM, and UIExtender aslong as they're the files rated for 1.2.X
S H A R K 7 月 26 日 上午 9:42 
BannerColorPersistence with BannerPaste is compatible, let me bring in a custom banner I got off reddit.
WORKING MODS on 1.2.9 so far
diplomacy
dismemberment 1,2,9

any others feel free to add :}

improved garrisons apparently works but disables buffs and bonuses {not tested by myself yet, from past discussion posts)
R4MPZY  [開發人員] 8 月 4 日 上午 6:59 
Improved garrisons does indeed disable von carstein career perks.

Dismemberment is rather redundent as TOR has its own version of dismemberment and gore, although no arm chopping.
引用自 R4MPZY
Improved garrisons does indeed disable von carstein career perks.

Dismemberment is rather redundent as TOR has its own version of dismemberment and gore, although no arm chopping.

i do not remember heads flying and limbs to this extent or the slow mo (maybe the added slow mo so more noticeable that happens, since i tested it and working last 2 days thru my biggest battle yet, might have have overridden the home version tho.

as Always thanks for the speedy reply, so as a bret knight i should not worry, or will that maybe impact the Ai of them ?

cheers
R4MPZY  [開發人員] 8 月 4 日 上午 7:14 
No, we dont have the slowmotion, only dismemberment. And no the AI doesnt have careers, only players.
ADDED "take both" which gives both tree stat line's and perks etc no need to pick top or bottom perks ( applies to you an A.i. :}, seems to be working since added to my save flawlessly.
TheLordofPie 8 月 8 日 下午 5:23 
Bannerlord Cheats only partially works. You'll crash any time you're in combat, but can sim battle just fine.

What does work is using the menu hotkeys to increase stats, money, troops, etc. You can't spawn in items (even from the base game), but you can give yourself extra items that you already have in your inventory, and ditto for troops. You can even use the smithing cheats to give unlimited stamina for forging and unlocking parts (even TOR parts), but removing the mod will re-lock the parts.

Best use is to load the mod, get your stuff, save and quit, then disable the mod and reload your save. You'll keep any of the gains.
< >
目前顯示第 1-9 則留言,共 9
每頁顯示: 1530 50