Headcrab Takeover (Zombie Overhaul)
Something is wrong
when a combine gets infected by a zombine it turns into a metrocop zombie
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
The Ninja Scout  [developer] 23 Apr @ 8:18am 
Originally posted by GOOFY ASS BRO:
Are you able to spawn zombines in-game using the NPC panel? If so, that should mean that you can see zombines spawning through the use of this mod.

Otherwise, try going into this mod's settings in the utilities panel and reset the settings in-case you turned off zombines somehow.
for me when a zombine gets infected it just starts a posing
@76561199579644159 @GOOFY ASS BRO
thank yous :DD
cant wait
samting wong

the mod with sabrean zombies just normally turn them into sabrean zombies but now it becomes like theres no sabrean mod pls help
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally posted by James:
samting wong

the mod with sabrean zombies just normally turn them into sabrean zombies but now it becomes like theres no sabrean mod pls help
i think it's better disable sabrean zombies, i had that issue and then after i disabled it, the issue has been solved
Originally posted by The Ninja Scout:
Originally posted by GOOFY ASS BRO:
Are you able to spawn zombines in-game using the NPC panel? If so, that should mean that you can see zombines spawning through the use of this mod.

Otherwise, try going into this mod's settings in the utilities panel and reset the settings in-case you turned off zombines somehow.
i have ''enable zombines'' on but it still doesnt work
Originally posted by salsa y picante:
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=717560985 you gotta install this
i have episode 1 mounted
now i use headcrabs plus bc its working
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50