Bug:

Steps to repo:

Mods:

Additional Info:
Last edited by 29/P4TCH3R; 24 May, 2023 @ 6:10am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
honger 24 May, 2023 @ 11:21am 
1. Subtitles seem to be overriding each other causing situations where sometimes there is no text when someone is talking, or it appears with a huge delay. The first part when you talk through the radio at crashsite suffers the most from it (but it happens later too). Whenever white subtitles show up, the sidechat disappears or there is nothing at all until it shows up after a dozen seconds. Can't make it more specific, it just happens.
2. Caged SOG dude in boulder base is alive, standing and looking at me helplessly.
3. "talkClearedRiver.sqf not found".
4. The "Find the stolen information" object has physics and in my case I threw it into some other objects with my 22mm grenade from SKS. I think it would be better if it had its simulation disabled until player is close enough to pick it up.

I don't think I missed anything.
29/P4TCH3R  [developer] 24 May, 2023 @ 11:43am 
Originally posted by honger:
1. Subtitles seem to be overriding each other causing situations where sometimes there is no text when someone is talking, or it appears with a huge delay. The first part when you talk through the radio at crashsite suffers the most from it (but it happens later too). Whenever white subtitles show up, the sidechat disappears or there is nothing at all until it shows up after a dozen seconds. Can't make it more specific, it just happens.
2. Caged SOG dude in boulder base is alive, standing and looking at me helplessly.
3. "talkClearedRiver.sqf not found".
4. The "Find the stolen information" object has physics and in my case I threw it into some other objects with my 22mm grenade from SKS. I think it would be better if it had its simulation disabled until player is close enough to pick it up.

I don't think I missed anything.
1. Noted, though could you provide screenshots of it? I haven't noticed it through multiple playtests.
Edit for 1: I cannot confirm the issue for the first part of the radio at the crashsite - no problem between the subtitles for me.
2. Fixed
3. Fixed
4. Fixed

Thanks for the reports.
Last edited by 29/P4TCH3R; 24 May, 2023 @ 11:53am
honger 24 May, 2023 @ 11:24pm 
I have a video of the first conversation in the scenario instead: https://youtu.be/8OS7rX7QK4I

Last time it started without delay but I had no subtitles for the audio, now it happened like on footage. Dunno if you're hiding and showing side chat or you're using some trigger check but it definitely messes something up. Happens with and without mods and I am 100% sure it's not a fault of my setup, I've been playing official and nonofficial content like that with 0 bugs.
29/P4TCH3R  [developer] 25 May, 2023 @ 5:18am 
Originally posted by honger:
I have a video of the first conversation in the scenario instead: https://youtu.be/8OS7rX7QK4I

Last time it started without delay but I had no subtitles for the audio, now it happened like on footage. Dunno if you're hiding and showing side chat or you're using some trigger check but it definitely messes something up. Happens with and without mods and I am 100% sure it's not a fault of my setup, I've been playing official and nonofficial content like that with 0 bugs.
Okay - it seems like that the find a map tasks (which plays if you don't have one) could mess things up coupled with some timing issues that can happen. I have now fixed the timing issues if you already have a map and also made it so that the task trigger which activates after you pick up a map doesn't activate anymore. Another timing adjustment should also fix the text not showing up, at least it should.
Thanks for the video and report!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50