Stranded: Alien Dawn

Stranded: Alien Dawn

Stranded: Project-X
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Logics  [developer] 4 Jun, 2023 @ 9:37am
Bug Reports
Just to help manage the mod and also for those who don't want to use discord, drop your bug report here and i'll gix it up right away. Hope your all enjoying the mod and thank you for the support!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 84 comments
Logics  [developer] 10 Jun, 2023 @ 2:30am 
@Blackquazi Hello, so this crash is caused by the 'Lab Fridge' as the entity was changed in the fix patch. So you just need to delete the lab fridge in your current save and it should not crash anymore. Your new save will be fine. Its only because the lab fridge was changed so current saves with that entity already placed down will require it being deleted to prevent crashing.
wax999 10 Jun, 2023 @ 5:47am 
But deleting the lab fridge will also crash the game The game crashes whenever there is an organ drop
Last edited by wax999; 10 Jun, 2023 @ 5:58am
Logics  [developer] 10 Jun, 2023 @ 8:09am 
@Wax.99.9 You may have to use the cheats, click the fridge and 'Delete' it. That will remove the bug completely. its just because the entity was changed so any ongoing saves would have that issue. But if you start a new save it will be fine. The only way around it that I found was having the cheats enabled and clicking the lab fridge, then deleting it if you wanted to continue the current save i'd suggest trying that.
Last edited by Logics; 10 Jun, 2023 @ 8:13am
wax999 10 Jun, 2023 @ 4:06pm 
Okay, I'll try it out. I'm just worried that if I delete it like this, I'll lose all the organs inside.
Are you talking about cheating with MOD?
Which MOD is it?
Last edited by wax999; 10 Jun, 2023 @ 4:22pm
Logics  [developer] 10 Jun, 2023 @ 4:38pm 
No you wont lose the organs, they will just drop to the floor. Might be best to get the cheat mod available on the workshop and when you continue your save, pause the game and click the lab fridge, scroll down on the inventory and you should have some options appear, press destroy and it will drop the organs on the ground. You can then rebuild the lab fridge. The crash happens because survivors are interacting with a entity that has changed so it can't recognise the old lab fridge, only the new one.
wax999 10 Jun, 2023 @ 6:39pm 
Failed, the cheating mode can only be turned on in the mod simulation mode, and it will return to normal after reading the game progress
You can open the command line as below, but it is invalid because you don’t know the command code
how to move or remove the landing ship, I found that it has no entity but still look ugly with my buildings
Logics  [developer] 11 Jun, 2023 @ 2:40am 
@wax.99.9 Use the cheat mod on the workshop, it will activate for every game mode. I use it alot to test in Project-X scenario. If you can't figure it out, join the discord and send me your save, i'll fix it for you pal.

@求求队友做做人吧 You cannot at the moment, it will be changed and make to have functions soon however so will be a valuable object.
wax999 11 Jun, 2023 @ 3:24am 
Thank you, but it is no longer necessary. After all, I opened a new file this afternoon and the progress caught up with that file. I just hope that this situation will not happen again.
wax999 11 Jun, 2023 @ 5:19am 
I just discovered a big problem. All the money I traded was taken away by the characters at once. No matter how much the amount is, it will be taken by one person.
wax999 11 Jun, 2023 @ 5:29am 
After I continuously opened new files and changed characters, I found that only the characters you created did not have this abnormal phenomenon of receiving wages
Others, whether it is the original characters or other MOD characters, have this phenomenon. Once they land, they immediately take all the money. After that, no matter how much money is traded, it will be the same.
Logics  [developer] 11 Jun, 2023 @ 9:29am 
So the recruit a random survivor displays a warning that it multiplies the character base value by 7x. So if that character you are trying to get from another mod or vanilla is 100k, it will be 700k for them to remain forever. They will take 700k from you. If you don't have that amount you will be in dept with them and they will continue to take your money until the debt is paid off. This is probably why they are taking all your money because they still have a 'Remaining Payment' on there character info page?
wax999 11 Jun, 2023 @ 3:10pm 
All the characters didn’t show any owed items. As for recruiting random characters you mentioned, it’s a pity, as I said, all the money was taken as soon as they landed, and I couldn’t recruit because there was no money.
wax999 12 Jun, 2023 @ 4:09am 
I thought about it and found that the problem seems to be the phenomenon after the latest 2 updates. I subscribed on 6/4. At that time, there was no such problem of taking all the property.
Logics  [developer] 12 Jun, 2023 @ 8:18am 
Can you jump in the discord, i'll see if I can help you further there. The survivors shouldn't take any money unless it is stated that they are owed payment. So if they are then I may need the save file to have a closer look into this for you. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 84 comments
Per page: 1530 50