Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Toolpack without the Errors
marijn211  [developer] 14 Feb, 2023 @ 5:41am
Multiplayer
For any commentary on how you like the multiplayer implementation.
Last edited by marijn211; 5 Mar, 2023 @ 7:52am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
MasterDoggo 17 Feb, 2023 @ 11:24am 
if theres only 2 players then the host but if theres more than have the players vote for who they want
marijn211  [developer] 5 Mar, 2023 @ 7:52am 
Multiplayer support has now been implemented

Originally posted by MasterDoggo:
if theres only 2 players then the host but if theres more than have the players vote for who they want
Too complicated
Last edited by marijn211; 5 Mar, 2023 @ 7:52am
Hi 29 Mar, 2023 @ 1:19am 
I think I have commented this before but one of the ways I think this may be possible is to have the menu be visible for the country that opens it first.
This way, admins can join early and open the Toolpack menu first so no one else sees it.
(Although they have to keep in mind to never close it, as doing so will make it visible to everyone again.)
[That is unless you can implement a "flag" that makes it show the menu ONLY for the host.]

I saw that you updated the mod with "Multiplayer Support" so you may have already found a better alternative to this, Idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
marijn211  [developer] 29 Mar, 2023 @ 2:15am 
Originally posted by Hi:
I think I have commented this before but one of the ways I think this may be possible is to have the menu be visible for the country that opens it first.
This way, admins can join early and open the Toolpack menu first so no one else sees it.
(Although they have to keep in mind to never close it, as doing so will make it visible to everyone again.)
[That is unless you can implement a "flag" that makes it show the menu ONLY for the host.]

I saw that you updated the mod with "Multiplayer Support" so you may have already found a better alternative to this, Idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Someone clicks a decision to take control, it now only shows for the host indeed
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50