Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Toolpack without the Errors
marijn211  [developer] 14 Feb, 2023 @ 5:40am
Bugs
Found any?
Known:
  • Error log message when spawning tier 1 carriers, simple but very low priority fix
  • Non-English localization may not always be up-to-date.
  • Country releasing tool has error log which might be unaddressable.
    Last edited by marijn211; 26 Apr @ 5:56am
    < >
    Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
    Weird Nickname 25 Feb, 2023 @ 12:41am 
    After reducing population in provinces to zero, creating a save, then loading game, population magically reappear. Bug doesn't happen as long as modified population in a province is above zero (1k and more).
    Same bug happens with strategis resources (steel, tungsten, oil and so on), if any kind of resource is reduced to lower than zero.
    I suspect it has something to do with negative numbers. Additional investigation is needed.
    LolloBlue96 25 Feb, 2023 @ 3:02pm 
    The tool to add manpower to states doesn't work correctly. The button to add 10k manpower actually adds 100k
    marijn211  [developer] 27 Feb, 2023 @ 6:26am 
    Originally posted by LolloBlue96:
    The tool to add manpower to states doesn't work correctly. The button to add 10k manpower actually adds 100k
    It was on the population one, not manpower, but thanks
    Last edited by marijn211; 27 Feb, 2023 @ 6:26am
    LolloBlue96 27 Feb, 2023 @ 6:30am 
    Originally posted by marijn211:
    Originally posted by LolloBlue96:
    In the code state pop is called manpower.
    Anyway, thank you. I'll finally be able to properly add without doing any funky +100k -n*10k XD
    Weird Nickname 27 Feb, 2023 @ 7:40am 
    Any comments on my notice? Am I the only one who experience such bugs?
    marijn211  [developer] 27 Feb, 2023 @ 7:41am 
    Originally posted by Arti:
    Ill check
    TomiV 2 Mar, 2023 @ 7:32am 
    Bulding Spawning Toll need some check up (showing only infrastruture and after trying to go down with prority nofing happening)
    marijn211  [developer] 2 Mar, 2023 @ 7:47am 
    Originally posted by TomiV:
    Bulding Spawning Toll need some check up (showing only infrastruture and after trying to go down with prority nofing happening)
    Railway isn't movable yet, other than that the other options should work mostly fine
    I'm still working on fixing the railway entry as the re-ordering buttons are actually very complex
    Last edited by marijn211; 2 Mar, 2023 @ 7:48am
    Weird Nickname 3 Mar, 2023 @ 2:41am 
    Ill check
    any news? Unability to reduce resources/population down to zero renders the game painful for me.
    marijn211  [developer] 4 Mar, 2023 @ 4:55pm 
    Ill check
    any news? Unability to reduce resources/population down to zero renders the game painful for me.
    Will test for the next update
    marijn211  [developer] 5 Mar, 2023 @ 10:52am 
    Ill check
    I've postponed it as the variables involved have a tendency to stop working for high population states, so I need to use several different ones
    Ris 2 Apr, 2023 @ 6:02am 
    There is no text in the "new menu" for factions and etc, only those EXT_WARNING_TEXT things.. Can you improve russian translation in here, please?
    marijn211  [developer] 2 Apr, 2023 @ 1:32pm 
    Originally posted by ItDone:
    There is no text in the "new menu" for factions and etc, only those EXT_WARNING_TEXT things.. Can you improve russian translation in here, please?
    I assume the original had translators, I cant translate to most of the languages
    Last edited by marijn211; 2 Apr, 2023 @ 1:33pm
    vectorenderking 14 Jun, 2023 @ 7:32pm 
    This is probably due to RT56 new update, but the building tab, navy(all of it), and some other apects of this mod that I'm unsure of, that get used led to the save file corrupting and not being able to load it again after saving it. It would crash after loading about half way through. This crash process has remained consistant. Some parts of this mod used doesn't lead to the crash while others do.
    Flandre Scarlet 27 Jun, 2023 @ 4:21am 
    some reason marks on states aren't automatically cleared after doing transfer/core/ect, making it prone to mess up things
    < >
    Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
    Per page: 1530 50