Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Ultimate Farming Patch [LEGACY]
dtoxic 6 Dec, 2022 @ 9:09am
Question & Help
Hi, i have LeGourmet and SF Farming Time,i enabled the options so LGR takes priority however now i cannot use right click on seed package to read instructions and cannot sow seeds because of that,is this on my end? or maybe a bug in the mod,let me know if you need more info
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
pwrcosmic  [developer] 6 Dec, 2022 @ 9:26am 
I may need more information, to my knowledge so long as you have "LGR Sowing" enabled you should be able to read seed packets. I'll investigate just in case, though.
dtoxic 6 Dec, 2022 @ 9:51am 
yeap it's enabled
pwrcosmic  [developer] 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:18am 
Will give it a look. If I find the problem I'll release a patch as soon as reasonably possible.
pwrcosmic  [developer] 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:21am 
I cannot seem to replicate at the moment unfortunately. I am receiving the option to learn to sow and subsequently sow seeds just fine. Is this an old file? Are there any errors popping up? What seeds are you attempting to read?
dtoxic 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:26am 
did a bit of testing just now,so Broccoli (cannot read) lettuce (can read LGR Version) cannot read SF Farming Time
pwrcosmic  [developer] 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:26am 
Alright, so lettuce and Broccoli?
dtoxic 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:28am 
yes,also just to add more info....i added them via cheats in debug mode,so lettuce in item finder comes up twice (i assume that is because both mods add their version) i did not test other seed packages for now
pwrcosmic  [developer] 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:29am 
I can confirm that the Broccoli doesn't work. Lettuce from SF does seem to be functioning as intended though. I'll be investigating a patch.
dtoxic 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:31am 
ok...so just so we are on the same page..if the option "Enable LGR" sow mechanic every packet should have read instructions...correct?
pwrcosmic  [developer] 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:33am 
Correct, that's the intended function. Seems I either forgot to account for Vanilla packets or the system isn't picking it up correctly.
dtoxic 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:36am 
ok...want me to go over every single packet see witch ones have the right click instruction and ones that don't?
pwrcosmic  [developer] 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:37am 
That would be helpful, though feel free to ignore the vanilla ones. Only ones that may require testing from SF are wheat, cauliflower, lettuce, lemongrass, and corn.
dtoxic 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:37am 
ok....will be back in minute or two....
dtoxic 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:46am 
ok so here are the ones that don't have it:Broccoli,Cabbage,Carrot,Potato,Radish,Strawberry,Sunflower,Tomato,Watermelon,
dtoxic 6 Dec, 2022 @ 10:47am 
this is with all options enabled (checked)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50