Space Engineers

Consty Aircraft Pack - Ordnance (Weaponcore) 1.0
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Const  [developer] 28 Oct, 2022 @ 11:54pm
SUGGESTIONS
Put any suggestions here, be it balance, or ideas
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Will you consider making guided bombs in the future?
The_Irish_Fox 29 Oct, 2022 @ 5:10pm 
Perhaps more close-range missile types with varying degrees of effectiveness based on cost
Like Aim-9, B, D, J, L, X
Last edited by The_Irish_Fox; 29 Oct, 2022 @ 5:11pm
scorpionking_V4 3 Nov, 2022 @ 5:34am 
Have you considered any weapons featured on the AC-130 and its similar craft like the 40mm Bofors and 105mm Howitzer?

mabye have the howitzer with a large mass value so strike fighters aren't pulling some Macross bs lol
Aambrose 10 Dec, 2022 @ 9:56am 
some type of high drag bomb and maybe large grid version of the FLIR
Last edited by Aambrose; 10 Dec, 2022 @ 9:56am
December 19th update to the 1000lb bombs is rather irritating to work with. The bombs worked better just with simply loading a bomb into the ammo then constantly having to 'repair' the weapon each time. The longer reload time is okay though (for obvious reasons of bomb spamming).
Const  [developer] 19 Dec, 2022 @ 6:36pm 
wouldn't it be easier to just point and click, instead of point, click to enter inventory, click and drag ammo to inventory?

using this method would also enable welder block based reloads

in any case, unless you can provide a way to only have 1 shot on a hardpoint, this will be the norm moving forward. was fairly annoyed that you can have 2 drops from a single hardpoint
Manbatx2theoriginal 20 Dec, 2022 @ 12:50pm 
I did find it easier just to look at it (you added a nice big interaction spot) press the buttons in the middle of the inventory or shift click and be done with it. Changing it to welding it seems to be making it more complex then it needed to be, as yes you could build a welding pit/vehicle but you need to build that stuff in the first place rather then a assembler 1 ammo shove it in and done? Maybe with a side order of reload penalty to stop spamming.

Welding them consonantly seems to be screwing with the weapon drop sequencing as it never actually drops in a sequence when you have to re-weld them (or i'm being stupid, more likely that).

As for only allowing 1 shot fired, I thought that was the point of the ammo? (no really 1 ammo for 1 shot right?).

The 2 drops from a single hard point is throwing me off though, i'm evidently missing something there as using the bombs they only dropped once and ran out of ammo? not twice or was there a bug or something i'm totally missing here.

Hell could do a option of both types for reloading so that one is more powerful/nurfed then other as progression? like inventory reloading is slower then the welding on the actual reload time? Guessing that is a pain the backside to do though.
silentnuke 12 Mar, 2023 @ 8:27pm 
Would you consider making more variants of the MAWS block, namely some sloped variants? It would be nice to have an option to easily integrate them into all sides of an airframe for maximum coverage (without compromising the aesthetics).
Cosmos 27 Dec, 2023 @ 2:33pm 
I'd like to see guided bombs too and cluster bombs maybe even napalm
Will you consider making a OTO cannon like Otomatic in War Thunder in the future?
Const  [developer] 11 Jan @ 1:47am 
the gun was never put on a plane so no
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50