Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Immersive Solar Arrays (v41, GitHub reupload)
Need help with panels being invisible and causing errors
First time trying out this mod, and when i try to place them after i make them its invisible and causing errors to go up by the second. like, i turn on the place menu and hover my mouse over where i want to put it, but it causes errors to skyrocket and it's invisible
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
activating target square fixed it, i thought it would be activated when i activated solar arrays
I am having the same problem and I am relatively new, could you explain to me how you fixed the problem? Explain to me with formal English that I speak Spanish xd
yeah same here they are invisible!
Originally posted by villalobosismael64:
I am having the same problem and I am relatively new, could you explain to me how you fixed the problem? Explain to me with formal English that I speak Spanish xd

Originally posted by phantomterror:
yeah same here they are invisible!

I had this issue as well, I solved it by doing these things:

- what fixed it for me was a simple distraction while installing the mod. ENABLE x2 TEXTURES in the graphics setting. This was the main problem for me.

- create a new game with just the solar panel mods installed (other mods such as craft helper and stuff should work so no prob in adding them). INSTALL TARGEET SQUARE!!

- add the other mods step by step and if needed rearrange the load order.

The first step was my main problem, now after enabling x2 textures it works great.
Last edited by Aidnq; 1 hour ago
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50