Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Immersive Solar Arrays (v41, GitHub reupload)
Need help with panels being invisible and causing errors
First time trying out this mod, and when i try to place them after i make them its invisible and causing errors to go up by the second. like, i turn on the place menu and hover my mouse over where i want to put it, but it causes errors to skyrocket and it's invisible
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
activating target square fixed it, i thought it would be activated when i activated solar arrays
I am having the same problem and I am relatively new, could you explain to me how you fixed the problem? Explain to me with formal English that I speak Spanish xd
yeah same here they are invisible!
villalobosismael64 の投稿を引用:
I am having the same problem and I am relatively new, could you explain to me how you fixed the problem? Explain to me with formal English that I speak Spanish xd

phantomterror の投稿を引用:
yeah same here they are invisible!

I had this issue as well, I solved it by doing these things:

- what fixed it for me was a simple distraction while installing the mod. ENABLE x2 TEXTURES in the graphics setting. This was the main problem for me.

- create a new game with just the solar panel mods installed (other mods such as craft helper and stuff should work so no prob in adding them). INSTALL TARGEET SQUARE!!

- add the other mods step by step and if needed rearrange the load order.

The first step was my main problem, now after enabling x2 textures it works great.
最近の変更はAidnqが行いました; 7月8日 1時43分
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50