Total War: WARHAMMER III

Total War: WARHAMMER III

Recruit Defeated Legendary Lords
Don't have quest to get legendary item
Hey love the mod! I got Tenehuian but he didn't have his legendary plaque item and I can't seem to get the quest to get the legendary plaque. Is there a way for me to rectify this?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Emo_Rock 6 Dec, 2023 @ 10:15am 
same thing happened to me with lord skrolk he was level 22 when i got him and he didnt have either of his items
vfr4001991 22 Dec, 2023 @ 5:20pm 
exactly this please help
joshuar56 28 Dec, 2023 @ 12:57pm 
Having the same issue with wood elves, no other mods installed.
I have this isue, if i use the cross-race option to confederate with Dark Elf LL's or with the Fay Enchanters with any other race, like i am currently playing as Alarielle (so High Elf), i confederated with Morathi (she like to die off arond turn 20 latlly), she was level 10, i got her first 2 item and when she reached level 12 at the nect turn i got the scene for her last quest battle, but after the scene ended i didn't got the mission and/or the quest mark, the funny thing is that i confederated with Miao too and her mission are working fine. (sorry for the very bad grammar, i am still learning English)
looks like the "Instant Quest Items (Without Battles)" mod can fix this problem, you can get the items, but like it's name says, without battle/instantly
Same issue here for Tiktaq To

no other mods installed
Last edited by FreeShot83; 10 Jan @ 2:11am
Emo_Rock 6 Feb @ 11:41am 
ok so i think ive found the problem thats happening is that generic lords seem to be able to equip legendary lords items and what the ai is doing is they give the quest items to a generic lord without immortality get that lord killed and lose the items forever however without knowing everyone elses mod lists i dont know if its this mod or another one in my list causing this the ones i would think of in my list would be (items and followers rebalance, new legendary artefacts, rebanner 3, victory conditions overhaul, or improved item fusions lite) so if anyone else has these mods installed maybe we can narrow it down to which mod is causing this as its not a vanilla problem
A little late to the party, but I've also got this issue with Tehenhauin. His faction got wiped out before level 7 and I confederated him as Nakai through this mod. The camera panned over to his quest location when he reached level 7, but the quest itself was never issued.
Originally posted by Stale Memes:
A little late to the party, but I've also got this issue with Tehenhauin. His faction got wiped out before level 7 and I confederated him as Nakai through this mod. The camera panned over to his quest location when he reached level 7, but the quest itself was never issued.

The same with me and Grimgorg :(
Echoing the above regarding the same issue. Received Gelt at level 16 but didn't get his Staff of Volan quest at level 17.

Edit: Please disregard my comment. The item quest showed up on the FOLLOWING TURN. This mod works as intended.
Last edited by Lrning2Ply; 20 May @ 2:13am
Got this issue to with tenehuian too
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50