Stellaris

Stellaris

Extended Necroids
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
mute  [developer] 1 May, 2022 @ 5:41am
Suggestions
This is the place for your feedback regarding Balance, Bugs or future features you'd like to see.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Skill Less 17 May, 2022 @ 9:37am 
it whould be awesome to have an option to start as vampiric empire. or a decision to make a governor vampiric
アダム 26 Jun, 2022 @ 1:23am 
1 Since there is no real benefit from slave races, make the guaranteed habitable worlds normal not primitive.
2 Give buffs to the vampire trait not just the "immortal" one. After all they are superhuman beings.
3 If it possible, remake the vampire thing like the necrophage. To be honest there is no real benefit to play like a vampire. Late game buff not that good, and there is nothing for you in early game.
4 (Roleplay wise) Why the hell would i bite a slimy mushroom thing if im a vampire?
if you ignore the 3rd point then try to make the vampire buff even stronger but can only spread in your main race.
5. Make lesser races into "ghouls" or "thralls" or "cattle" (livestock).
Last edited by アダム; 26 Jun, 2022 @ 1:28am
MichaelMakesGames 30 Nov, 2022 @ 11:10am 
Idea for lycanthropy: I think the current effect about planets having a moon is a neat concept, but might fit better as an aquatic trait, re-themed to be about tides. Lycanthropy could instead emphasize shape-shifting, like maybe the species "modifies" itself occasionally, changing the "lycanthropy" to a "lycanthropy (transformed)" trait
mute  [developer] 1 Dec, 2022 @ 11:28am 
Ironically, the trait as it is rn is one of my scrapped aquatic traits simply re-themed for necroids. Although I wasn't going for literal werewolves, more like cultural significance, I guess? But still in such a way that people could rp it however they want it. I do like the idea of a transforming trait but I can't really think of any scenario where that wouldn't be just a gimmick now that triggered modifiers are a thing for traits. Not to mention unless they permanently shift there's a chance you'd miss it entirely. And unless it's a really impactful effect notifying the player would just get annoying really fast.

However... Perhaps I could do it similarly to how Vampiric is handled but on a smaller scale? There could be an event triggered by any lycantrophy pop on any planets with a moon, adding the werewolf trait to it permanently. From there on it could spread to all the other pops - Would also enable me to do clichee Vampires vs Werewolves events...

PS nice portrait ;)
MechsonPlays 7 Dec, 2022 @ 1:35pm 
Since you made the plantoid mod have traits mostly specific to plantoid portraits, it would be cool to have this one and all your others be exclusive to portrait type. I know it makes it kinda limiting but I think it adds more flavor to picking a specific species type.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50