Conan Exiles

Conan Exiles

Highmane's Arsenal
Dracula  [developer] 19 Apr, 2022 @ 5:25pm
Bug Reports
Post them here if you are unable to use discord for whatever reason, but it is much preferred that all bug reports be put in the discord for easier communication and visibility.
https://discord.gg/QFSnVkct
Last edited by Dracula; 15 Nov, 2023 @ 2:06am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 46 comments
Ikaros_HD 20 May, 2022 @ 7:32am 
I'll re-post the bug I found here so that it's easier to find : Inventory Items [backpack, hot-bar, etc] are being added back to the player after this die ignoring server settings. This is abit of a nightmare for my pvp server, but I love the weapons etc that come from here so I would like to continue using it. If possible could you add a fix to this bug or an option to disable it?

ps I have confirmed it is this mod by adding it in, noticing it happening then removing it and it stops happening. If I had a guess as to what, I notice that you're keeping warpaints after death from the description so maybe something around that is causing it.
Dracula  [developer] 20 May, 2022 @ 7:11pm 
Originally posted by REDFACE_HD:
I'll re-post the bug I found here so that it's easier to find : Inventory Items [backpack, hot-bar, etc] are being added back to the player after this die ignoring server settings. This is abit of a nightmare for my pvp server, but I love the weapons etc that come from here so I would like to continue using it. If possible could you add a fix to this bug or an option to disable it?

ps I have confirmed it is this mod by adding it in, noticing it happening then removing it and it stops happening. If I had a guess as to what, I notice that you're keeping warpaints after death from the description so maybe something around that is causing it.

Hm, yeah, seems you're right. To prevent the warpaints from being deleted the corpse script had to be modified, it's probably what's causing that. I'll look into it
Ikaros_HD 20 May, 2022 @ 8:07pm 
yeah if you could look into that, that'll be amazing! Thanks for the reply and amazing mod btw
76561199246830323 10 Aug, 2022 @ 5:16am 
I think the last update broke the texture of the "(HA) Bird Feet" boots.
They are now just a single, fleshy color all over
Dracula  [developer] 10 Aug, 2022 @ 8:19am 
Originally posted by unseeneye:
I think the last update broke the texture of the "(HA) Bird Feet" boots.
They are now just a single, fleshy color all over
I see that! I'll fix it either in an update shortly or tomorrow and add some other color variations. If you'd like to see a certain color, now's the time to say so :)
Tibby 17 Aug, 2022 @ 11:32pm 
The Caria's Magic Musket is bugged.

It can still deal damage with melee but it does not fire any projectiles, the sound and firing animation happens but it can't kill anything with ranged.

I crafted it at an Improved Blacksmithing Station with Ivar the Crafty One (Weapon Damage thrall) in it, then modified it with a Master Weapon kit. I fired it, nothing happened. Another play came to help me figure out the bug, and I was told to drop the musket for them to test it.

They took it, shot and me and it worked normally, almost killing me. They dropped the musket and let me use it and the problem persisted. It wouldn't fire any projectiles, only the other player could.
Dracula  [developer] 18 Aug, 2022 @ 1:31am 
Sounds like you are bugged rather than the weapon - the same thing can happen with orbs and javelins. Braceletting fixes this, it's something to do with Funcom's code that I can't touch in where when the game calls for a 'projectile attack' in the animation, but it never ended the previous projectile attack so it doesn't let you start the new one. That's why it worked for the other player, and not you, because you ended up in a bugged animation state.
Lucent Nargacuga 21 Aug, 2022 @ 11:10am 
I also came across a similar bug with the Caria bow, Caria Crossbow and Caria musket.
Crafted with damage boost thralls, worked perfectly fine (minus not being able to charge/heavy attack with Caria bow.
However, when I added a upgrade such as a advanced weapon damage kit, Neither of the 3 aforementioned weapons would fire a projectile or deal damage minus melee.
Basically as long as I Don't add a weapon kit, piercing, master, advanced or otherwise, the 3 weapons function fine. Not sure if that was a bug or an intended effect as they deal some pretty nice damage on their own, and unlimited ammo is pretty insane. Also tried the weapon handling as well as feather-light weapon attachments, they also disabled the weapon's projectiles.
1 last thing since I've already rambled on, there is some odd instances when socketing a attachment to the Caria bow, it would work, but then after using a map room to travel, the weapon would become non functional again. At first thought it might've been something to do with gaining corruption, however removing the corruption failed to restore usability.
Last edited by Lucent Nargacuga; 21 Aug, 2022 @ 11:17am
Dracula  [developer] 21 Aug, 2022 @ 8:56pm 
Originally posted by Lucent Rathalos:
I also came across a similar bug with the Caria bow, Caria Crossbow and Caria musket.
Crafted with damage boost thralls, worked perfectly fine (minus not being able to charge/heavy attack with Caria bow.
However, when I added a upgrade such as a advanced weapon damage kit, Neither of the 3 aforementioned weapons would fire a projectile or deal damage minus melee.
Basically as long as I Don't add a weapon kit, piercing, master, advanced or otherwise, the 3 weapons function fine. Not sure if that was a bug or an intended effect as they deal some pretty nice damage on their own, and unlimited ammo is pretty insane. Also tried the weapon handling as well as feather-light weapon attachments, they also disabled the weapon's projectiles.
1 last thing since I've already rambled on, there is some odd instances when socketing a attachment to the Caria bow, it would work, but then after using a map room to travel, the weapon would become non functional again. At first thought it might've been something to do with gaining corruption, however removing the corruption failed to restore usability.

I tried to replicate this a few times in devkit but sadly wasn't able to. Regardless of attachments or not, it still fired all the same. I'm fairly certain it's an issue with the projectile attack notifer above that's also present in all grenades/orbs and has been since launch. I'll make it so you can't modify them and buff the stats accordingly, and that may fix it, but we'll see.
Qorha 10 Sep, 2022 @ 11:38pm 
The Pirate Flintlock Decoration requires the Pirate Flintlock Decoration to make instead of the weapon itself, like the other flintlock/musket decorations. I dunno if it's been brought up yet, so sorry if it's a double post!
Dracula  [developer] 11 Sep, 2022 @ 2:47am 
Originally posted by Qorha:
The Pirate Flintlock Decoration requires the Pirate Flintlock Decoration to make instead of the weapon itself, like the other flintlock/musket decorations. I dunno if it's been brought up yet, so sorry if it's a double post!

whoopsies. Will fix next update, whenever that is!
Karzeo 12 Sep, 2022 @ 2:20am 
The second light stab of the javelin is not present while using a shield
Ulyssis 6 Oct, 2022 @ 4:00am 
Greetings , the warbow With arrows (and without too) dont really work .. like a bow in hard shoot ... Thanks
UltraMassive 14 Oct, 2022 @ 8:22am 
A few issues:

- Some of the accessories seem to be taking up incorrect slots. For example, the rings are taking up the "pubic hair" slot, and the flask is taking up the same slot as backpacks.

- If you switch items in your tool bar before a musket or pistol reloads (immediately after firing) then your character becomes unable to perform multiple actions including sprinting and attacking. This was fixed for me by taking a hit powerful enough to knock down my character causing a "reset" of sorts (I was fighting a rotbranch when this occurred).

- The animations and camera angles for the musket and pistol are a bit strange. When sprinting the weapons float behind your character. When wielding either a pistol or musket the weapon doesn't move along the y axis, and the camera moves in so close that it is uncomfortable to use the weapon.

Thank you for your time and effort.
JackerooSundown 21 Oct, 2022 @ 5:50pm 
Every other shot with the breach loading musket just doesn't hit ever. IDK where the bullet goes, but even point blank shots don't seem to connect. I get these things are inaccurate, shooting musket balls, but when testing they seem to snipe pretty well the first shot, 2nd shot is always a miss, 3rd shot hits, repeat pattern. At one point I tried to test, counting the seconds to see if waiting helps. Sometimes it does, the other day about 4 seconds without moving seemed to work, but today its just not shooting every other shot.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 46 comments
Per page: 1530 50