Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
UnDrew  [developer] 13 Dec, 2020 @ 7:34am 
pog
H2O 12 Jan, 2021 @ 7:40am 
oh no twitch banned poggers :(
UnDrew  [developer] 12 Jan, 2021 @ 8:17am 
uhh.. unpog then
русбек 3 Feb, 2023 @ 7:19am 
Hi! How can I contact you? My friend and I decided to port this game to android using Unreal Engine 4. I would like to ask you how you moved the game from the old engine to the new one.
UnDrew  [developer] 3 Feb, 2023 @ 7:33am 
Originally posted by меганасралбек:
Hi! How can I contact you? My friend and I decided to port this game to android using Unreal Engine 4. I would like to ask you how you moved the game from the old engine to the new one.
Oh, you may friend me on Steam. The reason why I did not accept the first request is because, as stated on my profile, I don't typically accept random friend requests.
gamerz31w 28 Jun, 2023 @ 7:26am 
Why I cannot leave comment right there?
https://i.imgur.com/qXK5IdU.png
UnDrew  [developer] 28 Jun, 2023 @ 10:44am 
Originally posted by gamerz31w:
No idea. Comments are enabled in there, so it might be a steam bug. Does this happen on other workshop pages?
gamerz31w 28 Jun, 2023 @ 11:05am 
Originally posted by UnDrew:
No idea. Comments are enabled in there, so it might be a steam bug. Does this happen on other workshop pages?
It even happens in case of someone importing level map of Dean Village from Jazz JAckrabbit 3D video game/computer game.
UnDrew  [developer] 28 Jun, 2023 @ 11:51am 
It even happens in case of someone importing level map of Dean Village from Jazz JAckrabbit 3D video game/computer game.
Seems like a Steam-wide issue, then. I can't help with that, but maybe Steam Support can.
gamerz31w 28 Jun, 2023 @ 12:29pm 
Seems like a Steam-wide issue, then. I can't help with that, but maybe Steam Support can.
Maybe it's Steam Community Moderation and Steam Community Administration faults,right?
UnDrew  [developer] 28 Jun, 2023 @ 9:20pm 
Maybe it's Steam Community Moderation and Steam Community Administration faults,right?
I don't know.
gamerz31w 29 Jun, 2023 @ 1:05am 
I don't know.
Me too.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50