i have no idea what to say but pog
< >
Сообщения 112 из 12
UnDrew  [Разработчик] 13 дек. 2020 г. в 7:34 
pog
oh no twitch banned poggers :(
UnDrew  [Разработчик] 12 янв. 2021 г. в 8:17 
uhh.. unpog then
Hi! How can I contact you? My friend and I decided to port this game to android using Unreal Engine 4. I would like to ask you how you moved the game from the old engine to the new one.
UnDrew  [Разработчик] 3 фев. 2023 г. в 7:33 
Автор сообщения: меганасралбек
Hi! How can I contact you? My friend and I decided to port this game to android using Unreal Engine 4. I would like to ask you how you moved the game from the old engine to the new one.
Oh, you may friend me on Steam. The reason why I did not accept the first request is because, as stated on my profile, I don't typically accept random friend requests.
UnDrew  [Разработчик] 28 июн. 2023 г. в 10:44 
Автор сообщения: gamerz31w
Why I cannot leave comment right there?
https://i.imgur.com/qXK5IdU.png
No idea. Comments are enabled in there, so it might be a steam bug. Does this happen on other workshop pages?
Автор сообщения: UnDrew
Why I cannot leave comment right there?
https://i.imgur.com/qXK5IdU.png
No idea. Comments are enabled in there, so it might be a steam bug. Does this happen on other workshop pages?
It even happens in case of someone importing level map of Dean Village from Jazz JAckrabbit 3D video game/computer game.
UnDrew  [Разработчик] 28 июн. 2023 г. в 11:51 
It even happens in case of someone importing level map of Dean Village from Jazz JAckrabbit 3D video game/computer game.
Seems like a Steam-wide issue, then. I can't help with that, but maybe Steam Support can.
Seems like a Steam-wide issue, then. I can't help with that, but maybe Steam Support can.
Maybe it's Steam Community Moderation and Steam Community Administration faults,right?
UnDrew  [Разработчик] 28 июн. 2023 г. в 21:20 
Maybe it's Steam Community Moderation and Steam Community Administration faults,right?
I don't know.
I don't know.
Me too.
< >
Сообщения 112 из 12
Показывать на странице: 1530 50