Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Black Mesa Campaign [Update 1.3]
Knee  [developer] 26 Jul, 2020 @ 5:14pm
Report problems here
If you have problems with the map please report them here and attach a screenshot.
I'll try fix them as soon as I can.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
R󠀡F 31 Jul, 2020 @ 10:33am 
Special infected can open the one way doors making huge shortcuts for survivors.
PsychoSpaniard 31 Jul, 2020 @ 11:58am 
Cannot switch off the electricity in the middle of the corridor, so everyone dies. We follow the air ducts to the back room, switch off the power supply, but the electricity is still running so we cannot progress in the map.
Knee  [developer] 31 Jul, 2020 @ 12:04pm 
Originally posted by PsychoSpaniard:
Cannot switch off the electricity in the middle of the corridor, so everyone dies. We follow the air ducts to the back room, switch off the power supply, but the electricity is still running so we cannot progress in the map.
Did the lights in the utility closet turn off? I just ran thru the map just now and I can't reproduce this issue.
PsychoSpaniard 31 Jul, 2020 @ 12:06pm 
Originally posted by Knee ни:
Did the lights in the utility closet turn off? I just ran thru the map just now and I can't reproduce this issue.
Yes, light in the closet switched off, when we went back into the corridor the electricity was still on. We killed ourselves to reset the level, same issue, also tried restarting the campaign from that saferoom, same issue. First time I played through the campaign, with bots, it turned off fine, but now it won't do it.
R󠀡F 31 Jul, 2020 @ 1:35pm 
This happened to me once when the electricity trap killed one player before we turned it off, it turned off fine on restart.
Knee  [developer] 31 Jul, 2020 @ 2:55pm 
After taking a closer look, the logic for that lever is really convoluted. Nothing explicitly kills the trigger_hurts so I don't know how they're not hurting everyone all the time. I'll try to fix this in a couple hours.
GI1TcH!mg G@M3R 31 Jul, 2020 @ 3:14pm 
loading screen appears in a black screen
R󠀡F 1 Aug, 2020 @ 12:06am 
Loading poster and level thumbnails flickering can be fixed by changing the "LightmappedGeneric" to "UnlitGeneric" in their .vmt files.
PsychoSpaniard 1 Aug, 2020 @ 4:50am 
Originally posted by Knee ни:
After taking a closer look, the logic for that lever is really convoluted. Nothing explicitly kills the trigger_hurts so I don't know how they're not hurting everyone all the time. I'll try to fix this in a couple hours.
Cheers. That's appreciated.
R󠀡F 2 Aug, 2020 @ 2:40am 
End stats arent working. You need to have atleast 0.1 delay on "RollStatsCrawl" input after "FinaleEscapeFinished" input. Dont fire them at same time.
Knee  [developer] 2 Aug, 2020 @ 7:35pm 
Hopefully this next update fixes some of the issues
Knee  [developer] 2 Aug, 2020 @ 10:41pm 
From videos I've seen people play there's an issue with the sound cache (high pitched staticy noises due to custom sounds). I think I'll have to rebuild the soundcache in the vpk.
Last edited by Knee; 2 Aug, 2020 @ 10:42pm
R󠀡F 3 Aug, 2020 @ 5:25am 
Its because you have sounds in the VPK that l4d2 already has. Melee crosshair file is also replaced.

Map 4 also missing stringtable now.

Btw, everytime you update the BSP files you should increase the version number in mission file, this prevents players from connecting to servers that has older version of the campaign.
Last edited by R󠀡F; 3 Aug, 2020 @ 5:33am
Sorry about this item, because earlier ago i was playing this campaign but i heard there is few problems but there was a light texture has gone wrong, next thing here is everytime when i use the spray it sounds very noisy but you need to fixed more of their problems.
R󠀡F 8 Aug, 2020 @ 5:55am 
the two mines in last map cant be shot, meaning that bots will always will be sacrificed to them, unless you wait for random SI to trip them first...
Last edited by R󠀡F; 8 Aug, 2020 @ 5:55am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Per page: 1530 50