RimWorld

RimWorld

Bun Race
Zoid 13 jun, 2021 @ 21:11
Bun and Children and Pregnancy issue.
Is there a children and pregnancy patch or remedy for this mod available? Seems like buns are born and grow fine but there is a little bit of a visual bug that seems to happen with with the custom bun "ears" and "tail" layers.

Example of issue [i.imgur.com]
Example of issue [imgur.com]

I honestly dont need a custom patch here. Just wondering if there is a way to fix this or really anything like that.
Senast ändrad av Zoid; 16 jun, 2021 @ 21:26
< >
Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
Spanky_H  [utvecklare] 26 jun, 2021 @ 8:13 
I'm not aware of any specific patch for that at this time. It might be possible to set up some alternate offsets for those or something based on life stage, but I'm not super familiar with the C&P mod so I can't say offhand. :/
So it seems like I had some issues with baby bunny textures.

You can find the logs here: https://gist.github.com/7f21137c299fbc6102b29a2041323d88

The error begins at line 5569.

I use it along with cm color coded mood bar: https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2006605356

and when I had baby buns, the error kept popping up, however once I removed them the error no longer appeared. maybe there is some issue with the textures for baby bun, Their ears did look a bit funny. I applied the grow to maturity option in dev mode, and 3 of the 4 bunnies had a white box around them with just their head, which might be why I was getting this error, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

This is the error:
SetPass(0) call failed on material with shader
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Failed to find any textures at Bun/Bodies/ while constructing Multi(initPath=Bun/Bodies/, color=RGBA(1.000, 0.941, 0.741, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(0.659, 0.000, 0.620, 1.000))
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)
Senast ändrad av 🍁❖Nagash❖🍁; 4 nov, 2022 @ 16:17
Spanky_H  [utvecklare] 4 nov, 2022 @ 18:32 
Yea getting children to work right is still a bit of a work in progress. Some of it is waiting for HAR to finalize some stuff that's in development and push it to the live version. Sorry. :/
Ursprungligen skrivet av Spanky_H:
Yea getting children to work right is still a bit of a work in progress. Some of it is waiting for HAR to finalize some stuff that's in development and push it to the live version. Sorry. :/
no need to apologize!! , all in all, I really appreciate your work and looking forward to future updates :P :steamhappy:
< >
Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50