RimWorld

RimWorld

Bun Race
Lord 17 Mar, 2021 @ 3:06pm
Conflict with hospitality
Greetings.
First I apologize for the English, my language is Portuguese and I used Google to try to communicate.

Summary: Apparently, your mod interferes with the hospitality code, where visitors only come to negotiate, just like vanilla.

I had started a new game and realized that the visitors were not from the hospitality mod.
I had to disable many mods to find out which one was changing the codes (from the recent ones I downloaded) and when I disabled yours, it went back to normal.

Thanks for your attention and great mod!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Spanky_H  [developer] 19 Mar, 2021 @ 2:22pm 
Not sure how this could be interfering with Hospitality (at least not any more than any other Alien Race mod). This mod only includes race/pawn/faction defs, not any actual .dll's or anything.

Do you see any errors in the devlog or anything when this happens?
Spanky_H  [developer] 19 Mar, 2021 @ 2:24pm 
Only note on compatibility I see from the Hospitality mod is this "If you have custom faction mods, make sure to put this mod below them. Generally, the further down this mod is, the better."

So maybe double check your mod order? That could be the issue.
It'sCrisBro 20 Mar, 2021 @ 11:27am 
I actually have the same issue, I had to trobleshoot it, but if you have hospitality, this mod will not allow hospitality to work, or even spawn buns naturally.
It'sCrisBro 20 Mar, 2021 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by It'sCrisBro:
I actually have the same issue, I had to trobleshoot it, but if you have hospitality, this mod will not allow hospitality to work, or even spawn buns naturally.

This said, I have it near the end of the list of mods, so it may not be related to it(mod placement). Other mods work just fine, somehow.
Last edited by It'sCrisBro; 20 Mar, 2021 @ 11:29am
Spanky_H  [developer] 20 Mar, 2021 @ 12:38pm 
Hm. I'll try and look into it more closely. Could be that there's some weird def somewhere that's messing with Hospitality's function.
Spanky_H  [developer] 20 Mar, 2021 @ 2:45pm 
Ok so I did some tests with just Bun Race and Hospitality enabled (and Hugslib and Harmony ect) and it seemed to work fine?

I don't use hospitality though so I'm not familiar with the expected behavior.

What exactly is happening/not happening, and what other mods are you running besides Bun Race?
Pathfinder 3 Jul, 2021 @ 5:35pm 
too answer the question for him, for some reason it prevents visitors from coming to visit your colony when you have the bun race enabled I'm not sure why.
Last edited by Pathfinder; 3 Jul, 2021 @ 5:35pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50