Project Zomboid

Def's Long Term Survival [b41]
DefbeatCZ  [developer] 11 Nov, 2020 @ 4:24pm
Bugs and Conflicts and Such ...
Lets see them
< >
Showing 1-15 of 89 comments
Sarge_85 9 Dec, 2020 @ 4:31pm 
when i have this mod enabled i cant look under the hood on vehicles and also when i get inside theres no dashboard UI for the car.
DefbeatCZ  [developer] 11 Dec, 2020 @ 1:04am 
@Sarge_85 - Tested with LTS and Zomboid 41.48 - Can see both. Please make sure You are using IWBUMS build and that there are no mod conflicts. If You submit a loading log, I can take a look for errors.
sergal saturn 26 Dec, 2020 @ 2:00pm 
Found an issue with birch bark. Sometimes I'll get some that I can't turn into tea, and when I try to put it in the oven it gives an error. Also, can we see support for garden saws? Not necessarily for the scrapping saw but for recipes I mean.
sergal saturn 26 Dec, 2020 @ 2:14pm 
Ahah, figured it out, it's the Forageables and Trapping mod that's conflicting with it.
Kable 19 Mar, 2021 @ 12:19am 
Do metalworking recipes still work? Or do I have a conflict with other mods?
DefbeatCZ  [developer] 19 Mar, 2021 @ 3:20am 
Just tried to scrap Axe and craft wire, working OK. try look into the loading log (or post it here)
Kable 19 Mar, 2021 @ 9:07pm 
I should have been more specific, the conversion of small sheets to large sheets, etc. I'll have a look at the loading log. Does that show errors?
I have the recipes in craft helper and the build ui but the [CRAFT ONE] [CRAFT ALL] buttons are greyed out.
Last edited by Kable; 19 Mar, 2021 @ 9:13pm
DefbeatCZ  [developer] 20 Mar, 2021 @ 2:23pm 
OK, so now I am confused ... there is no recipe to convert small sheets to large sheets in LTS. The process is always <whatever> -> Scrap Metal -> Product. Also, all recipes from this mod should start with "LTS" prefix. Conversion of plates should be vanilla and only after reading Metalworking 4 or having skill 4+

About the log - it will show an error in case any of the loaded items has failed to do something. Just look for word error. Or use pastebin and post link here, I can take a look for you.
Kable 20 Mar, 2021 @ 9:45pm 
Okay sorry if I was coming across as pointing the finger at your awesome mod, I just started experimenting with metalworking and installed also SoulFilcher's Blacksmithing as well. But some other mod might be conflicting with the metal sheets IDs maybe? I'm not familiar with Zomboid filesystem/names.

Here it is https://pastebin.com/RC3Mdqb2 If you're willing to look cheers, I condensed it through Notepad++ with all "error" context.

I reduced a few mods during this current playthrough so it might reflect on there.

Thanks mate.
DefbeatCZ  [developer] 22 Mar, 2021 @ 12:02pm 
Hey, so was looking at the log and I must say ... 10 errors seems acceptable, but over a 1000? lol.

So (no offense taken or intended btw), lets debug this mess
A) Are you running IWBUMS (i.e. B41)?
B) Are you OK deleting current save(s)?

If both yes, lets start with cleaning the Zomboid installation:
1) In steam, unsub from all workshop items
2) In steam, uninstall the game
3) manualy delete dir "<STEAM_LIBRARY>\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\"
4) manualy delete dir "<STEAM_LIBRARY>\steamapps\workshop\content\108600\"
5) manualy delete dir "<WINDOWS_USER>\Zomboid\"
6) Re-Download the game and run it without mods. Save full log.
7) Sub to all mods and run the game. Save full log
8) Skim both logs for error and if any, please make both (without modifications) available, so we can continue.

If A or B is no, then we need another solution :)
Kable 22 Mar, 2021 @ 11:31pm 
Clean/Unmodded - https://pastebin.com/MyviwSg5
Modded - https://pastebin.com/mS8hCRNL (I couldn't fit a full log so I copied all the errors)

Most of the errors would be from AIZ map pack

Thanks for your help
DefbeatCZ  [developer] 23 Mar, 2021 @ 12:38pm 
There are 2 mods with errors in code - Scrap Armor and Madman's Toothpaste Emporium. Try un-subing them and see if the rest of errors remain or not. Sometimes code errors from one mod can leak into another one ...
MrHrulgin 24 Apr, 2021 @ 5:17pm 
Using the scrapping saw to scrap all of a type doesn't seem to respect favorites. If I have a favorited screwdriver and can opener in my inventory and go to scrap all the tableware I've picked up, it'll scrap my tools as well, even though I've marked them as favorites.
DefbeatCZ  [developer] 29 Apr, 2021 @ 12:36pm 
Thanks for reporting, will see what I can do
Vinnie 7 Jun, 2021 @ 2:46pm 
Pine Tar recipe doesn't require empty jars, which lets you get free jars once you empty them out one way or another.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 89 comments
Per page: 1530 50